All reviews on arrival stayed here amazing choice chichester room choice of cereals fresh fruit salad my wife and i have just hot breakfast great attention to detail powerful shower breakfast choices breakfast room double room local pub superb breakfast little touches little gem
Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

I genuinely cannot fault this place! We were bridesmaids for our friends wedding and the 4 of us stayed here the night before the big day. For an occasion like a wedding this place was a beautiful setting to get ready! There was a huge lounge which we used to get our hair and make up done on the morning of the wedding. The maid of honour arranged for us to have dinner at the hotel the evening we arrived and the food was incredible! The hotel also accommodated other close family (not staying) for the meal and as the wedding was on a Saturday arriving after a long day at work to have dinner and chill just meant everyone felt so relaxed, including the bride! The service was amazing at the meal and on arrival. The owners allowed us to use the beautiful grounds of the hotel for photos before heading off to the wedding venue too.

In terms of the rooms, they were beautiful! The bathroom was luxury and filled with complimentary creams, lotions, shower gels and more. The tea and coffee making facilities had a huge choice. The Breakfast was incredible!

I think what really makes this place are the owners and staff. You can tell they genuinely care about you having a lovely stay and as a result you do.

I just loved my night here! 5 stars all round!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

This is our third stay at Blackmill and it has not disappointed as always.
Great welcome and clean comfortable rooms and a breakfast to behold.
Lisa and Gloria make you feel very welcome and are extremely attentive.
We can't wait for our next visit in April. You must try it.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 21, 2016

My partner and I stayed for one night at the weekend and I can honestly say it's one of the best b & b's we have stayed at. We were met by the owner on arrival and immediately upgraded. The room was beautifully decorated and was extremely comfortable. The box of chocolates was a really nice touch ! Breakfast the next morning was exceptional and set us up for the rest of the day. All in all everything you would require from a first class B&B.

Date of stay: November 2016
Reviewed November 20, 2016

My wife and I stayed here over the weekend and it was exceptional. I cannot recommend this B & B enough. Everything from being met at the gate when we arrived to the excellent breakfast the following morning. Lisa was a real host and the attention to detail in the room was great. Thank you for a nice weekend.

Date of stay: November 2016
Reviewed November 1, 2016

We are a well travelled couple and have stopped at many hotels,roadside hostels and b&b's.The experience here was one of excellence,from the friendly personal welcome,the clean spacious on suite bedroom,home cooked fresh breakfast and the idyllic setting.The chocolates were a nice touch.We are definitely going to be stopping here again and will not hesitate to tell all our family and friends of our great time here. Carol & Keith Cadey.

Date of stay: October 2016