All reviews george pub amazing choice stayed here warm welcome on arrival choice of cereals fresh fruit salad powerful shower breakfast choices double room local pub little touches a lovely stay tea and coffee making facilities bed linen next morning feel very welcome
Reviewed August 24, 2018

Just spent three days/nights at this lovely B&B , we stayed in the Eartham double room, the room is really lovely the bed linen the towels and dressing gowns were emaculate crisp and clean, a beautiful onsuite bathroom and so many little extras, chocolates by the bed, variety of teas and coffee, fresh bottle of water. The breakfast choice is vast and consist of fresh fruit, yoghurt , choice of cereals and an amazing choice of items cooked freshly for you. The whole facility is very well maintained, Lisa and the rest of the staff are extremely friendly and welcoming. We will definitely stay there again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

We stayed in Eartham double room. Really nice comfortable room with a lot of nice extras. Coffee pod. Cotton wools, I pod dock, dressing gowns , mints , decent toiletries and linen. Breakfast fresh cooked and plentiful with good choice of cereals and fruit. Would definitely recommend. The price was very compatible for a property of this quality.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

Thank you for a really lovely stay. Nothing was too much trouble from taking our luggage in to the choice of rooms. What can I say so friendly,welcoming and just a lovely lovely place. So glad I found you. Brekkie was delicious with a gorgeous choice of fresh fruit, juices and a lovely selection of hot dishes.I will stay here again can't recommend it highly enough. Thank you.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

I had the pleasure in staying in this gorgeous bed & breakfast last weekend, there are just not enough words of how amazing this place is! It’s absolutely stunning, Lisa was very welcoming & helpful. The beds were so comfy, the breakfast was so tasty. I would definitely come back to stay here again- loved it. ❤️.
Highly recommend it to anyone.
Thank you.
Debs.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
LisaVine, Owner at Blackmill Spinney Boutique Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2018

Thank you so much, your so kind. We look forward to seeing you soon
Lisa xx

Reviewed June 15, 2018

Arriving late evening after a long drive the welcome I was given was very friendly, the location is outstanding, the property is very well presented and on entry is outstanding, very high quality, my room was one of the best I've stayed in and I've stayed in a lot around the world, the fridge in the breakfast room was well stocked with fruit juice and fresh fruit salad with a help yourself invitation, something very rarely found these days, if your in these parts do yourself a favor and book this outstanding B & B.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo