US$82
US$67
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

Campanile Bradford(Bradford)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$29
  • Restaurant
Ibis Bradford Shipley(Shipley)(Great Value!)
US$35
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$40/night.

US$59
  • Breakfast included
US$66
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Model Farm Bed & Breakfast(Bradford)(Great Value!)
US$43
Priceline
1,500 results
All reviewsncp car parkcoach tripcity centrealhambra theatrebusiness tripevening mealordered room servicemodern hotelcoach partymedia museumnational holidayspleasant staywould stay againreception staffexcellent staystayed for one nightchecking out
Reviewed April 10, 2018

Comfortable beds, helpful staff and good food. We really enjoyed our stay. We travelled with two adults and older children. The hotel had an interconnecting room which suited our needs perfectly. The restaurant was busy and staff managed well but it might have been helpful if there were more staff serving.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
JurysBradford, Manager at Jurys Inn Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2018

Dear JMMCQ,

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel here in Bradford.

I am so pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay here. I hope to welcome you back to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed April 6, 2018

I stayed in Jurys Inn for one night for a business meeting the following day, I requested a quiet room and when I went to my room I found gas company working in street outside. the hotel cant help that but the window didn't close properly and was letting all the noise in. I told reception and they changed my room straightaway. I had a room at he back but be aware there is a building site on this side which isn't a problem if you are up by 07.30am. The rooms were clean but bit on small side and the hotel was quiet inside, I thought it strange that they supply ear plugs in the room for sleeping-is this hotel normally noisy?. I eat in restaurant food was as expected, I had the pie and a small spoon of mash plus gravy. Was surprised nothing else with it and the place was empty although hotel was busy, all the staff were very friendly and helpful having time to have a chat as well. Car park is nest door and is owned by NCP, it costs £12.50 overnight but reception have a 20% discount card you ask for

Room Tip: ask for room at back as its quiet between 18.00pm and 07.30am, building work outside these times
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank steveisgplc
JurysBradford, Manager at Jurys Inn Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Dear Steveisgplc,

Thank you for your feedback, I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay overall and hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the not too distant future. I will address your feedback with the team and we will ensure that this is looked into immediately.

Yours sincerely Joseph Bell Operations manager

Reviewed April 6, 2018

It's a central hotel in Bradford with the services of a major hotel, for less money than a budget chain. Great breakfast, comfy room, a gym, and staff who genuinely take an interest without being over attentive.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
2  Thank 431cosullivan

Dear 431cosullivan,

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

We just had a weekend break with a overnight stay here .They were very busy at evening meal time as there was a few coach loads at the same time , nobody in a rush although under pressure the waitresses and barman were doing fine then there was there supervisor called CHELSEA she had no clue .She sat us in the wrong group ,she didnt know what we ordered and when she stepped in to help behind the bar she was useless ,I asked for a bottle of house wine that was advertised on a big board behind the bar she gave me a random bottle out of fridge tried to charge me more than what was advertised when i pointed this out politley she snatched the bottle back had a word with the barman to findout which was the right bottle litterley shoved it in the ice bucket then SNATCHED my money out of my hand and walked off SO RUDE unbelievable for a supervisor so i complained to the manageress at the front desk (i think was called Laurel) she like the rest of the staff was very helpful offered us a couple of complementary drinks which we didnt take because we had finished for our night and was off to our room but appreciated it so if visiting this hotel just watchout for the one called CHELSEA other than that the food was very good (evening and b/fast) room nice bed very comfy and all other staff friendly

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank tony s
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff with good gym facilities for small hotel. Lovely fountain city pedestrian area nearby. Poor area nearby for walking back late at night. Rooms clean and refurbished. Breakfast just ok, could have been better.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Lorna D
JurysBradford, Manager at Jurys Inn Bradford, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear Lorna D,