All reviews moo restaurant continental breakfast self service leisure facilities salt water pool steam room and sauna fruit and yogurt wall paper included in price family party young man on reception on arrival iron and ironing board booked rooms friendly hotel overnight stay reception staff
Reviewed May 29, 2016

Hotel was clean with decent sized rooms and staff are friendly. However the place is very dated and could do with a refurb. Only basic breakfast included in price and the spa was not particularly pleasant, the water in the pool seemed salty as opposed to chlorinated. Good value for money overall.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2016

The hotel was average, but not expensive. We stayed for one night to attend a birthday celebration. The room was spacious but found it a little dated. The breakfast was continental and you could help yourself to all that was on offer. All in all a average hotel, ideal for a one night stay.

Room Tip: High floor for quieter rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cocochanel2016
Reviewed May 20, 2016 via mobile

Visited tonight after a few drinks in the local area, stayed till close and one of my friends was singled out by who I assume was the landlady, using unnecessary language and force to remove him from the pub to isolate him from the group, won't visit again. Ridiculous treatment.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
5  Thank parkerbantam
Reviewed May 12, 2016

We were given room 400 and it was huge! We were there unfortunately as we have a very poorly relative in the local hospice. As a result we thought we might need to extend our stay but as we are disabled we did not want to move rooms. The owners/staff sorted eeverything out for us. I then gave them another headache as we wanted to book again, wanted the same room but we didn't know how long for. Again all sorted for us.
The room was vaste with everything we needed and so comfortable. The buffet breakfast was more than adequate, and casual which I like.
We extended our stay by several nights and as I left it felt like I was leaving home! They made an unbearably sad situation much easier to cope with and I look forward to seeing them again.

Room Tip: Ground floor if disabled as no lift.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LynneRSwansea
Reviewed May 1, 2016

Adam on reception was very welcoming on arrival and showed us to our room explaining how things worked, when breakfast was an what to do if we wanted a different breakfast example change to a cooked. The rooms were large, décor a little dated but this dis not detract from the fact the room was clean large and comfortable. They even suggested a taxi firm for us to use as we were going out to a family party. For the price I would highly recommend the Highfield

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family