“Excellent curry”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2016

Food was just excellent and arrived in good time. Service was also excellent, staff are friendly and chatty. Can recommend the Rogan Josh, korma, and naan breads. Cobra and mongoose on tap, frankly an excellent place to eat

2  Thank Andrew E

Reviewed 21 August 2016

Landing in Silsden one Saturday evening and needing to eat, we found the inauspiciously named Curry Corner and did not have high hopes.We should not have been so cynical.The food was freshly and well cooked 'by the owner'and was delicious, with excellent spicing.Service was friendly and attentive with good house wine.

I wish it were our local.

1  Thank biggs
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Me & my friend had heard through another friend that there served up decent curries so we stopped up off there tried the set meal deal couldn't fault the place nice pint nice starter nice curry KP madras all the sundries spot on. Would definitely recommend & revisit the price was reasonable as well.

1  Thank Adele W
Reviewed 13 August 2016

On a canal boat holiday and was recommended this restaurant along the day's travel. We had a warm welcome on what was apparently the busiest Tuesday night they had ever had. Despite often apologising for not being attentive enough we felt very well looked after and the quality of the food was first rate. One of our children had never been out to have a curry before and would have happily eaten there every night. Thank you!

2  Thank Sarah D
Reviewed 11 August 2016

My husband and I live in Halifax and had been on a visit to Ilkley . The plan was to have a curry in Keighley on our way home. We had a drink in Ilkley and my husband looked on tripadvisor to choose a restaurant as we hadn't eaten over in this area before. He liked the sound of curry corner so drove across from Ilkley. We got a table straight away as it was only 7:30pm on Thursday night. I ordered an Asian style chicken ticka masala my husband had a mixed balti, we shared a pilau rice and cheese naan. It was obviously cooked from fresh and was the nicest ticka masala I have ever had.The gravy was really rich and tasty. The fresh herbs and spices in it were amazing. My husband really enjoyed his too. Nice friendly staff we would definitely eat there again...

1  Thank julie57_8