“Visited on a recommendation by a friend”
Review of Shabab Restaurant

Shabab Restaurant
Ranked #235 of 2,283 Restaurants in Leeds
Price range: US$20 - US$33
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Since the 1970s Shabab restaurants have been fighting against the red-flocked flock of Indian restaurants spreading across the UK in all their tasteless glory. By bringing authenticity and style to Asian cuisine, the Shabab brand has shown that eating Indian isn't just about grabbing a bite with beer. At Shabab we believe in serving freshly prepared great tasting food to our diners in a friendly environment. Our knowledgeable staff is keen to recommend our house specialities or prepare your favourites from our a-la- carte menu to suit your taste.
Reviewed April 3, 2018

Such an amazing restaurant. the food was delicious and so flexible and accommodating.
the staff was so funny and friendly i think her name was Melika
i can highly recommend this to anyone. A must try restaurant!

Reviewed April 3, 2018

I went here on my own, and without researching it first. I received a very warm welcome, was quickly seated, had my drinks order taken quickly and my beer turned up quickly too.

The food arrived promptly, was plentiful, tasty and really, really good. I was pleasantly surprised. I will definitely go here again.

1  Thank RSP71
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

I visited Shabab on the weekend as it was convenient to where i was staying and recommended by some work colleagues. I can happily say after a long day at work that was the best way to relax and end a stressful day. A nice bottle of Cobra with some popadoms to start off with followed by the recommended dish by Ady “Dhunwan Dahi” Also known as “The Smokey Lamb” which is by far the best lamd dish i have ever had - some pilau rice on the side. Highly recommended as the service and the food is spectacular “Ady is the man” WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK!

1  Thank GlobeTrotting763939
Reviewed March 30, 2018

The food was good as always. I love Paneer and the Paneer Jalfrezi that I ordered met all my expectations. Malaika did a wonderful job serving the food! Definitely worth another visit.

2  Thank gauravnainwal
Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Great food, friendly service and light and crispy family naan bread is a must try. Good mango lassi, very cold beer, popadoms with decent chutneys and well flavoured curries. Tandoori mixed grill also very good, including fish with a kick. All served with a smile and really friendly attitude. What’s not to like?