2,422 results
All reviews the executive lounge trinity car park city centre boar lane two double beds valet parking leisure club train station saturday night hotel bar leisure facilities mini bar fantastic location steam room bars and restaurants few minutes walk would stay again
Reviewed December 20, 2015

Just stayed two nights at this Marriott , what a friendly place, absolutely nothing to much trouble for the staff. Excellent breakfast with excellent staff , especially Carol who was sixty the day we left . She was so nice and friendly as all the others were , highly recommend this hotel , very central for shopping and sight seeing, easy to find off the motorway.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank poppybabeblue
Reviewed December 20, 2015 via mobile

Stayed here last month with my family for my graduation and the experience couldn't have been any better. Beautifully decorated for Christmas and extremely helpful staff. The twin room had two extremely comfortable beds with a lovely view of Leeds. The breakfast was one of the best I have ever had with an expansive choice from full English products to ham & cheese. Overall a fabulous time and will be re returning next month!

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank hannahs695
Reviewed December 19, 2015 via mobile

Nice room, central location. After that I'm struggling.
Busy public bar, good atmosphere, but if you want a quiet drink, nothing. Retired to our Executive room , mini bar empty, called reception , " we don't stock mini bar any more".
Really trying for positive comments, outside general staff pleasantries, which are good, not much than my title. Sorry!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nick T
Rob B, Manager at Leeds Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

I was pleased that you enjoyed our location and the atmosphere in our 1871 bar. This time of year it can be very popular with shoppers, hotel guests and local parties.

Unfortunately we no longer off Mini bars in our bedrooms, however our Room Service are more than happy to deliver what you want to your rooms.

We hope to welcome you back soon when your travels bring you back to Leeds. Thank you once again for your comments.

Regards

Reviewed December 19, 2015

We stayed just one night when we came to Leeds christmas shopping. Central location a 2 min walk from the train station. We dropped our overnight bag off at concierge and then hit the shops in Trinity just across the road. Checked in and then went for a swim,the sauna and steam room are also great, towels are provided and good clean changing rooms. We didnt eat or drink at the hotel that night as there are so many great other places to try out. Room was great, all clean and very comfy bed and pillows. Breakfast was great, good choice of full english and contintental available. Only issue we had was on checking in they didnt have our rate as b&b, i had to show our Booking.com email to prove we had it included. Great stay and we would return.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank YorkshireSmithfamily
Reviewed December 19, 2015 via mobile

I checked in remotely and was informed that my room was ready. When I arrived the front desk checked the room and told me there was a large group on that floor having a party. Did I want to move to a quitter room. Done in a second, no issues.

Room was cleaned and comfortable. Excellent breakfast in the Exec lounge. Looked after as always.

Trip type: Travelled with friends