Britannia Leeds Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Bar/Lounge
Myrtle House(Garforth)
View Hotel
All reviewsbreakfast and dinnerthe ritzself serviceshort breakleeds city centreyork
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Unfriendly and unhelpful staff with couldn’t care less attitude rooms stink of air freshener to try and hide musty smell
Needed modernising back in the 90s dirty carpets missing fittings
had my car keyed in the car park
don’t do it !...........

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel room smelt like they had emptied a can of air freshener in the room. The food was awful, I had a toast cheese and ham sandwich and it was not nice, the breakfast was poor as week. Overview cheap hotel, you get what you pay for..

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was booked in for a carvery meal at this hotel on Tuesday 27th March with a friend only to find that the kitchen was closed.
We were told this AFTER we had purchased a drink that they had tried to contact us but there was no connection!!! Really, I had rung the very same number only 5 minutes before & was connected straight away.
Needless to say we won't be coming back until their customer service is Improved, how can a mobile be bad for the hotel to connect to yet I was able to, had they really tried to call & surely the bar person knew when we ordered our drinks & said we were booked in for 12.15pm that th e kitchen was closed!!! Is it a way of making money out of people? needless to say we found somewhere else for lunch, if you are booking here please ring before setting off to make sure the kitchen is open.

Room Tip: Not applicable as we were there for a meal.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed in this hotel as an overnighter before flying out to Prague the next day. Sadly I would have preferred to stay at home the room was poorly lit felt dirty and very tired as was the bar and lounge areas. Staff were attentive but very thin on the ground in particular at the happy hour teatime drinks queing for 20 minutes for a drink was not good use of our time more staff needed at busy times.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We booked for a weekend stay. Our room was clean and well maintained and very comfortable. The restaurant had a good choice of food both in the morning and at dinner times. I found staff throughout the hotel polite and helpful sorted out any problems we had quickly and affectively. Dispite the hotel is needing updating for what I paid for my stay I would definitely book in here again. Dont let the 1 stars put you off. Never judge a book by its cover persay

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family