Review Highlights
It's class, real class.

Played here while up in Leeds on a 3 day golf trip. What a fabulous course. As we were doing a... read more

Reviewed August 3, 2018
Ianozrob
Derby, United Kingdom
via mobile
Absolutely fabulous

I visited this course with an open mind, not really sure what to expect from a course so close to... read more

Reviewed July 6, 2018

from US$29.30
from US$658.60
from US$39.90
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 25, 2015

We had a great welcome. The Proshop staff were very friendly. The course is superb - a great test. We were helped by some superb weather. We had a great day

Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Super nice staff and members with some beautiful holes. Be prepared for a great walk. Typical English course with some rough spots in the fairways and slow greens. Well equipped shop but clubhouse needs a coat of paint and new carpet. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank Samuraigolfer
Reviewed July 1, 2008

Thanks Trip advisor for your details on activities around Leeds. I am a keen golfer and used your site to find suitable places that I could play while up on business last month. I visited Alwoodley Golf Club and enjoyed the experience very much. It was a relaxing way to spend my time off. I stayed in some serviced apartments in Leeds city centre, and found that the change of scenery of the course was just what I needed after meetings during the morning. I would recommend golf as a great way to relax after work. Add to that, staying in really nice accommodation helps too. The Chambers (where I stayed), came highly recommended, and did not disappoint either. I had everything I needed to have a relaxing and classy end to each day, the golf helped me to relax and then I was ready for business the next day. Your site gives good advice on what to do with my spare time and I intend to visit more of your recommended attractions, upon my next visit.