Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa
Holiday Inn Express Leeds East(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$106
US$88
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

Clayton Hotel Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$57
  • Restaurant
Novotel Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$64
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
Ibis Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$50
  • Room Service
US$70
US$57
1,212 results
All reviewsbusiness parkgirls nightfresh milk in the fridgean industrial estaterelaxing breakrobes and slipperslovely hoteldressing gownssteam room and saunacoffee machinelittle touchesgreat facilitieshen dobirthday treatfantastic staywalk in showerwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed May 24, 2012

It's a nice hotel but the pool was far too busy and I wouldn't stay again as for the money I thought it was expensive for what you got.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
ShireHotels, Gordon Jackson - General Manager at Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2012

Thank you for your review and was pleased to hear that you thought the hotel was nice. From time to time the pool does get exceptionally busy, its always difficult to know exactly how many people will use it at once. I can only apologise that on this occasion you were not able to have enough ‘pool time’ hopefully you still took advantage of the sauna, jacuzzi and steam room.
I do hope you maybe you give us another go and look forward to welcoming you back at some point in the near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed May 21, 2012

(sorry for how long this review is, but we have lots to say!!)
We arrived back from this hotel yesterday after probably the best girly weekend I’ve been to, that was mainly down to the hotel and great staff.
My sister and I had the difficult task of organising a hen do for 20 hens from Durham! We looked at a lot of hotels and were impressed by the photos on their website.
I emailed the hotel a few months back to ask a few questions and a lady called Ellie started to help with my queries. I was probably being fussy and asking lots of questions about what to expect and asking them to put a package together for us which wasn’t the norm, Ellie was fantastic! I was probably very annoying but wanted it to be perfect as it was such an important weekend for the bride to be and all of the hens. Ellie was always polite and couldn’t have been more helpful in organising it with us .It really made our job much easier and us less stressed!
When we got there, all our 20 girls were impressed by the look and feel of the hotel instantly, I’d asked for some interconnecting rooms and for most rooms to be together which they were. Some of the rooms were not ready and we were aware that they wouldn’t be until about 3, we arrived at 11:30am and the lovely girls on reception said we had use of the meeting room for our stay so we could put our stuff in there and use it as we please. This was a lovely touch and was PERFECT for us as we had brought a few bottles of bubbly and some games to play, the meeting room was ideal for this. We dumped our stuff in there, and the hotel had already put all of our lovely comfy robes and slippers in there waiting for us, again, something small but really made a big difference and was a lovely touch.
We all got changed in the spa changing rooms (enough room for us all!) and headed by the pool Jacuzzi which were both absolutely gorgeous.
A few of us had treatments throughout the day which were amazing, the spa staff really helped us to fit things in with our day. The prices are not bad at all for the treatments and it’s a really relaxing spa.
We had arranged to have a light lunch prepared, in advance (though our lovely Ellie) which again wasn’t straight forward as we had asked for them to prepare us with enough chips and sarnies for the 20 of us and asked if we could have this on the Pool terrace, this wasn’t a problem for them and the amount of sarnies and other little nibbles was lovely. The pool terrace is fantastic and they even saved our drinks reception until then too so we could all enjoy a glass of wine each with lunch.
By the time we had finished our lunch most rooms were ready and so then to the rooms, all were very spacious and clean. The bathrooms were very nice with a separate bath and shower which was lovely and very comfy beds.
We had a SLIGHT drama on the afternoon where the limo party bus which we had organised let us down for the night, Louise and Kate on reception were really sympathetic and must have tried to call every limo bus company within a two hour radius to try and help us out! They really calmed us down and reassured us and came up with lots of other ideas for the night instead. We ended up just getting taxis into Leeds but the day was THAT perfect at the hotel, no one even noticed what our transport was!

Every time I walked past reception one of the girls asked if everything was ok or if we needed anything. And we knew they meant it and would do anything to help us enjoy our stay.

A few of us even went back to our meeting room when we got in from Leeds at about 3am... ended up making friends with a bride and groom who had their reception there, drank til about 6am HA. Then we were up at 8am for the LUSH breakfast and a dip in the gorgeous pool to make us feel better (didnt work, but thats not a reflection on the pool, more on the amount of hen fun we had the night before!)

I can't give this hotel enough praise. From start to finish it made out weekend what it was. All 20 hens were impressed!

We are going back for the girls night in package soon which sounds great.

I've stayed in hotels all over and I’m away all the time, many different chains and areas. This, is up there with the best, and probably the favourite one of all.

Special mentions for Ellie (reservations) Louise and Kate (reception) and Caroline (spa) you really made our weekend perfect and we can’t thank you enough!

Can't wait to see you all again :-)

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
ShireHotels, Gordon Jackson - General Manager at Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2012

Thank you for your review – I think this is the longest one we have had yet! I was extremley pleased to hear that we were able to meet and accommodate all of your requests and requirements from beginning to end and more importantly enjoyed yourselfs at the same time. Glad the service and hotel was to your liking. Hope you all enjoyed your night out in Leeds and there wasn’t too many delicate heads the following morning! We are always more than happy to help and assist in any way to make your stay with as comfortable as possible.
I also hear you are returning in August on the ‘Girls night in package’ we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed May 16, 2012

I joined the spa and gym for a week a couple of months ago to see what it was like before I fully commited. The pass was given to me by another member. The front desk staff at the gym are outstanding apart from the one blonde woman who I think could be in charge. I think she needs to remember she is the staff boss/supervisor not the members ,so doesn't need to speak to everyone in the authorative tone.Changing rooms are nice,some gripes about lockers that don't lock but doesn't seem the type of place people rob you. You recieve a towel on entrance free if your a premium member,£1.00 if normal member.I would of liked a towel for the pool and one for the shower and think towels should be at your disposal. My real problem and heard many other peolpe complaining was at the showers and entrance to the pool the floor was filthy and was disgusting to walk on. I did mention it to the staff and they said some members wear flip flops.flip flops?maybe ever half an hour someone could wash it down!.think most of the dirt was from staff shoes.The pool is beautiful and the loungers are so relaxing. There are a selection of newspapers and that really helped with the pamper feel.Around the jaccusi was quite alot of filth and I saw an apple core in the same place for three days running.the membership is on a par with David lloyd and it is like comparing marks and spencers to aldi.lots of other gyms have plenty more to offer for less money and maybe the management need to look at that.I have only been to eat there twice and on the first occasion it took nearly an hour to be served lunch and the second time after 45 minutes I left.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank lisa t
ShireHotels, Gordon Jackson - General Manager at Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2012

I am terribly sorry that we fell short on attitude towards you, this is unacceptable. To further improve the standard of the changing rooms we are installing new digital locks.There are a lot more advantages by upgrading from club to premium, it might be worth next time when you visit to enquire at the spa desk and one of our team who are only to happy to help, assist and show you round. As you say our pool is beautiful and has great relaxing loungers so these shortfalls in cleanliness need to be rectifed by ensuring appropriate cleaning methods and practices are carried out and followed up. Any member of the team going pool side must wear blue covers over their shoes this is a standard.

We are always gauging on a daily basis the required amount of service with all of our guests and customers as everyones expectations and requirements are different, when it comes to speed of delivery if we did not get the right amount of service right on the last two occassions I can only apologise. We recently have launched our new bar and restaurant menu for lunch and dinner its seems a perfect opportunity to come back and try us out again.
I do hope you we will be welcoming you back for another visit.

Reviewed May 16, 2012

Not great value but fair. Need to take taxis wherever you go. We would stay again.

Room Tip: Good parking
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your recent review. I was pleased to hear your overall stay was fair. If there is anything in particular you thought was unfair please let us know as we might have some alternative suggestions.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed May 14, 2012

Staff very helpful but no milk, only one towel, tv didn't work, free Internet unreliable and air con stuck on high fan setting. Not encouraging for a purpose built new hotel. Dinner mediocre - with side plates but, bizarrely, nothing to put on them as 'we don't offer a complimentary bread basket anymore'. Fortunately only had to stay one night and got offered a discount - but only on extras. Next time we'll stay in a real 4* or sleep in the car!

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank reviewerI2
ShireHotels, Gordon Jackson - General Manager at Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2012

I was sorry to hear that you experienced poor technical difficulties and mechanical faults during your stay with us. Our processes and systems have failed on this occasion. We could have moved you to another room upon request where I am confident everything will have been in good working order.
We give our guests and customers the the opportunity enjoy and in some instances ‘splash out’ with our new Restaurant and Bar menu by offering the variety and the choice to try and accommodate all.
Once again sorry for the inconveniences and do hope we will be welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.