All reviews retail park harvester pub stayed here family room temple newsam travel lodge hot shower free car parking family wedding comfortable bed short stay rooms were very clean lady on reception location is excellent a great nights sleep tea and coffee would stay again
Reviewed March 27, 2017 via mobile

Great location for eating out , ( a Harvester , McDonald's, KFC, Pizza Hut and Sainsbury's close by ) then popping into Leeds for the Emmerdale tour . Basic, clean , towels included, good shower and had a great nights sleep !!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank 75bryanc
Reviewed March 21, 2017

For a sleep-over on the way home this was perfect. Cheap, clean, friendly staff. Plenty of food venues to choose from in walking distance. We were there on a Sunday night, might be busier weekdays due to the location.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
2  Thank ellie158
Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

Really comfortable, immaculately clean for our overnight stay. Hot shower and plenty of towels. Excellent location. Very helpful staff only too happy to return our mobile charger after we left it behind after checking out.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mccalsho1
Reviewed March 10, 2017

Apart from the parking, which is a little difficult to make sure you get parking close to the hotel, my stay here was perfect.
Really nothing bad to say at all and I will be returning there in May again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
1  Thank Derek P
Reviewed March 10, 2017

Very good budget hotel. Stayed here for 3 nights, had a very pleasant stay. The place was quite new had the new key card system instead of the actual key, no problems with that at all unlike last time at the Liverpool one. Rooms were large and the heating works great. We had the end room of the corridor so was exceptionally quite. The TV was great, nice full HD, I could plug in my laptop via HDMI to watch things. I would recommend this place to my friends if they were looking to stay around there, or in fact any Travelodge would be good. Plenty of wall outlets to charge my electronics. Free wifi but only for 30mins a day but that is good enough for social media and whatnot. mobile 4g signal was great so I used that when 30mins was up.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family