1,396 results
All reviews car park busy road pay and display minute walk budget hotels extra pillows ring road tgi fridays shower room leeds centre short stay would stay again bed was comfortable train station one night stay excellent value for money first direct arena
Reviewed April 3, 2018

Stayed here for three nights whilst at a conference at Leeds University campus. It was spotlessly clean, comfortable and quiet (with the windows closed!). For 65 pounds a night I really can't fault it. Staff were also very helpful and polite and were always on hand if needed.

Didn't eat breakfast here so can't comment on that aspect but for somewhere to stay on a budget it can't be faulted.

Room Tip: High rooms are quieter - if noise an issue then ask for a room away from the road as it sits v close to the ring road
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Janet C, General Manager at Ibis Leeds Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2018

Dear Furlong40,

Thank you for you nice review of Ibis Leeds centre, It is also pleasing when guests take the time to respond to the nice aspects of their visit and show our efforts our appreciated and I’m sure the team will be pleased with your feedback.

I hope on your next visit you have the time to try the hearty buffet breakfast, if booked in advance you can benefit from the cheaper rate of £6.95. Also that our location was good and our clean, modern and minimal rooms offered great value for money.

I hope we can look forward to you visiting again in the near future.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights over the Easter weekend. The hotel was easy to find and was about 15 minutes' walk from the city centre. The room was a reasonable size and clean. The heating system was good and the shower was roomy. The staff members were all helpful. We would stay again and we would recommend.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Cringebythecurtains,

Thank you for your kind words about your stay at Ibis Leeds centre.

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your Easter weekend and enjoyed our location and hospitality. I will pass your comments on to the team who will be happy to hear they have made a difference.

I hope we can welcome you back to the hotel on your next visit in the near future.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Just stayed last night with my husband after a days shopping and night out in Leeds. Cheap hotel and it’s clean, staff very helpful and friendly. We stayed in room 402 only fault was the bathroom sink, it had a funny smell coming from the drain. Other than that I’d stay again for the money and cleanliness.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear jody211985,

Thank you for your kind review of Ibis Leeds Centre.

I am pleased on the whole you had a good stay and enjoyed our hospitality, friendly staff, but very sorry about the issue regards the smell from the bathroom sink I have passed this on to our maintenance team in order to address.
We look forward to welcoming you back in future

Reviewed March 30, 2018

I can't fault my stay on price, cleanliness, service or breakfast.

Rooms are compact but offer everything you need from a hotel. I suppose a second socket within reach of the bed (one for both sides) wouldn't have gone amiss, but there are plenty of sockets elsewhere in the rooms.

The all-you-can-eat buffet English and continental breakfast (£6.95 if you book in advance, £8.95 if booked on the day) was great. I suppose some more fresh fruit would have been an improvement, but again, not a very minor issue.

Room Tip: Pre-book breakfast.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Janet C, Duty Manager at Ibis Leeds Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2018

Dear Ewan B,

It’s nice to note you enjoyed the breakfast buffet and you benefited from booking in advance and payed the discounted rate. I will pleased to pass on your kind comments and recommendation to the breakfast team.

I hope we can look forward to you visiting again in the near future.

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

wat can I say lovely staff lovely hotel 130 for 3 ngts bed as comfy as some off the bigger hotels shower was lovely would come back here in the morning staff got me ice for the room nothing was a problem if we wanted advise 10 out off 10

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank yeboah1979
Janet C, General Manager at Ibis Leeds Centre, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2018

Thank you for your great 5 stars review yeboah1979!

Very pleased to read you found your experience with us to be a good one, we loved looking after yourself!

We hope to seeing you back soon again,

Kind regards