“Wonderful Location, everything provided, spacious room”

The Chambers Park Place
Ranked #2 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Reviewed 6 October 2015

After a bad start in a noisy (from the lift and staircase) room, we were moved to a better designed more spacious room from our third night. If we had been there from the start it would have been perfect. The staff were great, the room lovely and the lounge/kitchen area just perfect. If the weather had been better we could have taken advantage of the balcony. I would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony and not near a lift/staircase
There are newer reviews for The Chambers Park Place

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 October 2015 via mobile

I have stayed in many hotels and serviced apartments throughout the UK and have to say it's hard to fault the Chambers. Helpful staff, large, well equipped and stylish room, great location. Better than any hotel I've stayed at in Leeds and great value for money

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 October 2015 via mobile

Beautiful appartments with alll your need for a stay. Great central location. Better than a hotel as you get so much more space at good prices. Staff are brilliant . Very clean and modern . Will be back in the near future .

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Poshladytwo
Reviewed 28 September 2015

Lovely modern appartment, spotless, well equipped, secure underground parking - very friendly and helpful staff. Highly recommended. Lots of extras - welcome pack in kitchen, bathroom, luxury bedding.

1  Thank Cgreed1
Reviewed 27 September 2015

For couples or solo travellers this place is perfect. You would not find the peeling paint in the bathroom or broken TV in the bedroom too much of an issue and you would love the gorgeous decor, central location and comprehensive facilities.
For families who expect a bed provided for their children you might start to have issues though. We booked through Last Minute.com for 2 adults and 2 children, age 8 and 11. On arrival we found just one double bed, nowhere for the children to sleep, despite the receptionist confirming that they knew 4 of us were coming. The receptionist was helpful but said the 1 bed apartments aren't designed for more than 3 people - best he could do was offer a separate apartment, free of charge but on a different floor, for two of us. We wanted to stay together as this trip was to have some family time. After two calls to Last Minute.com the hotel Manager eventually offered us a choice of bedding for the sofa (which is not a sofa bed) or two camp beds in the main bedroom. We opted for the camp beds.
The icing on the cake was the Manager telling me I should have known that there would not be space for the children because their website does not state that 1 bed apartments will accommodate 4 people. I explained that I would not expect to have to research somewhere I had a booking confirmation from in order to make sure that a hotel could accommodate the number of guests they had said they would! Lastminute.com were great in assisting with the problem, it's thanks to them getting involved that we ended up with the camp beds.
I wouldn't return.

Room Tip: 206 was a room with a nice view of the internal courtyard from the private balcony
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Rachelwatkins
Reviewed 27 September 2015

First class, cannot wait to stay here again. Excellent facilities, fantastic apartments and all so close to the shops and restaurants, cannot fault it and already looking to book again. Very impressed with Leeds to, such a long time since we were last here and can't believe the changes, very impressed.

Reviewed 24 September 2015

When I first arrived at the Chambers I wasn't sure if it was a hotel or an apartment. This place has the best of both worlds. The rooms are familiar like home, but with the daily wonderful service of staying in a hotel.

I had positive experiences with many of the staff members. I recall one morning searching for some bread to make toast for my breakfast. I ran into one of the service staff members who was super friendly and accommodating. Not only did she supply me with the bread I was searching for, but asked if I needed milk, jam, etc..

The staff behind the front desks got to know me quite well too. It's almost unnatural how cheerful they are. Rebecca and her blond-haired desk mate were my favorites to shoot the breeze with. (I'm so sorry I can't remember the other girl's name. I think it was Judie?? Pronounced Juuuuudayyyyy.. That's what I recall.) Anyways, wonderful girls that were really helpful. A couple of times I'd inquire about restaurants with Rebecca, and she'd refer me to a spot with a 20% off coupon. That was cool.

Even though I was here on business, my time at the Chambers felt like a vacation.

Thanks again,