“Best cocktail around in chapel allerton”
Review of Kith and Kin

Kith and Kin
Ranked #614 of 2,306 Restaurants in Leeds
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Brad sure knows how to make the best mochatini................ I shall definitely be returning. Thank you for a spiffing evening.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Visited with friends for brunch. The eggs royal was the most disappointing. One slice of bread with very salty smoked salmon and cold eggs.... definitely not worth the cost. My friends enjoyed their full English which is the only reason the visit gets a 3/5.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

Love it in here - the breakfast is always amazing in particular but I’ve always had good food and have tried quite a bit of the menu now!
But what strikes me most as a Mam is just how lovely and accommodating the staff are for you, so friendly, moving tables to make room and being so considerate as to what you may or may but be able to do with a little one. Top service - thank you

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 3, 2018

Went into this bar last evening. 2 Feb. My friend asked for a tonic water with a slice of lemon. Which she got, unfortunately the barman serving used his fingers to place the lemon into the tonic. My friend said to the bar man "please use tongs" and placed the lemon back onto the bar. The barman said nothing, took her money - with the same hands (which as you all know money is filthy). Then proceeded to serve 2 drinks and used his fingers - again to squeeze 2 limes into their drinks!!!! Disgusting - no apology nothing. WE did stay and we had 2 more tonic waters, served by a quite heavily pregnant girl, and I asked her - no ice (no idea how they serve that - whether using hands and fingers only -or a cup or some other device) and no lemon as you don't use tongs. She never said a word either.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

We went on Sunday lunchtime about 2pm and were greeted very nicely.
No wait at the bar to order. Unfortunately my friend is in a wheelchair and there were no table low enough and unoccupied for us to be seated inside, but the staff seated us outside and it was fine (and heated).
The lunches we ordered were quick to come out and decent quality. We had a minor mix up with the veg we ordered but they were very nice about it.
The place and staff are lovely and would happily go here again.
The price for the veggie lunch I had was a little high but nice and tasty.
If in wheelchair I would pre book a table in advance if possible.

Date of visit: January 2018