“Amazing food - best Chinese in Salisbury ”
Review of THE JADE

THE JADE
Ranked #33 of 282 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

The food here is gorgeous, so fresh and full of favour and the service is top notch, a little gem.

We will be returning 5*

1  Thank pricey6023

Reviewed October 5, 2017

Excellent food and service.customer care first class.taxi failed to arrive last train was going to be missed! the owner got in her car and ran use to the station!!

Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

The food was off the hook. I was on vacation with my fiancee and we visited Salisbury. We decided on dinner at The Jade. Best Chinese food around with excellent service. Highly Recommend.

3  Thank Mark C
Reviewed September 21, 2017

We had been often to the Jade in the past: it was a delight and my wife and I would go usually in a small group and the variety of choices satisfied everyone.
Hearing that it was back in business, after the retirement of the owner, we decided
to try the new version.
The service was attentive and the ambiance friendly. There was a large party of Chinese who all seemed contented.
My wife chose the Lobster and she was very impressed by the platter and I concentrated on my BBQ spare ribs. The sauces, both for the lobster and my meat,
were wonderful. I asked Catherine,the new lady in charge, for some details and she informed me that it was quite a family concern, the two chefs were her cousins and the waitress was also a relation. We finished the meal with banana fritters and ice cream - a dream!

1  Thank arthurb578
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

We went to Jade for a birthday meal. It has changed hands and is dreadful. The food was overpriced and crap. The restaurant was dirty and the floor still had glitter on it from the week before. The owner told us there had been an 18th the previous week at our table. So, restaurant was not properly cleaned for a min of a week.
Restaurant was empty , I can see why now.

Dingy lighting, overpriced frozen starters... very stingy.

Fish casserole which tasted of phlegm and overlooked scallops.

I advise anyone to not waste their money at Jade. Plenty of other decent places in Salisbury to go to.