“Mixed bag”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

Could have been good, but for the screwed up order, several lumps of gristle in my burger, and someone else's hair in the sauce. I told this to the lady working there and I kind of felt her response was that, as tourists, we wouldn't be back anyway. Fortunately, we had many other great meals elsewhere.

Reviewed February 14, 2018

Was a nice meal, chicken wings excellent, but blue cheese burger was so strongly flavoured that I could only eat half of it (not good). Service good.

Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

Best burger I had eaten in a long time, masses of choice of burgers on the menu. Fast service. Not the most comfortable place I’ve eaten in, seated so close to the table next to us, and many people crammed in, even though we had booked.

Reviewed February 9, 2018

Great place with delicious burgers. Some people say it is overpriced but quality of food and meat is high and it is worth for eat there for price as they shout! Highly recommend pizza fries (amazing idea btw) and shakes :) Burgers obv must get!

Reviewed February 9, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend found this restaurant when we were stuck of where to eat on our weekend away in Windsor. I must say it was a great find, everything was really fantastic. The atmosphere was great, we visited on a Saturday night and they seated us as soon as they could despite turning up too early. The customer service was great, with all staff being very friendly and knowledgable about the menu. We had the wings and burgers, they were both lovely, especially the burgers, freshly cooked with quality ingredients with lots of choice. The portions were of a generous size and a reasonable price for the quality. To top it off the drinks were lovely too.We would definitely visit again if we are in Windsor. Thanks guys.