“Best Steak Ever”
Review of Windsor Grill

Windsor Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Windsor Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 262 Restaurants in Windsor
Price range: US$46 - US$66
Cuisines: Steakhouse, British
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our passion for "simple, honest, food using only the finest ingredients" continues. Serving dry aged 35 day hung Aberdeenshire steaks and a large choice fish and shellfish. Windsor Grill is a real gem, just a stone's throw from Windsor's Long Walk and two minutes from the town centre. A warm welcome greets any visitor, a cosy ambiance is created by pretty wall lights and table oil lights which gently illuminate the abundance of wall hangings and soft furnishings.For meetings and social gatherings our private dining room is stylish and a discreet hideaway. Open Monday to Saturday dinner from 5.30Pm
Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

Went there with some of my family and the service was incredible. Very nice and considerate staff and a nice ambience too. I had a sirloin steak and it was like heaven in my mouth, absolutely amazing and probably one of the best steak I’ve ever had. The toilets were very nice and organised and we didn’t have to wait very long for the food. Overall I would definitely go again and recommend other people to go there too.

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Fabulous food. Fabulous service. We eat out a lot..my husband is a classically trained chef and he knows superb when he tastes it. We loved it and will return...

Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

We went for a Saturday evening meal. All of the staff were extremely friendly, particularly our main waitress. We ordered scallops and snails for starter, and then rump steaks with duck fat chips for main. It was all very tasty and the steaks were extremely good value for money - one of the best steaks we’ve ever had. The place itself has a nice decor and feels really cosy. It was one of the best meal experiences we’ve had for a while and we have already booked to return. Definitely the best restaurant in Windsor!

Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

Best steak I’ve ever had. Great service by a wonderful staff. Would definitely recommend to everyone!

Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

I went to Windsor grill I had crab on toast and it was absolutely delicious and for main I had t bone it was spot on just melt in your mouth for dessert I had sticky toffee with vanilla ice cream that dessert one of the best dessert I can't wait to go back even waiters been so good to as special Aaron he was looking after as