“Dirty and only half open.”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$50.54*
and up
LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Admission Ticket with...
Ranked #16 of 66 things to do in Windsor
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is a theme park dedicated to children aged 3-12 years old. Play your part in a world of LEGO adventure. Plus for the ultimate LEGOLAND experience stay over at the new LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel right in the middle of the park! With over 55 interactive rides, live shows, building workshops, driving schools and attractions, all set in 150 acres of beautiful parkland, the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is a unique theme park for the whole family to enjoy.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Took grandsons for birthday treat. They thought it awesome as any 7 and 8 year olds would.
From adult view considering the park had only recently reopened after the winter break I would expect it to be spotless and fully open. Some rides were closed and food venues shut ( fish and chips) as a result huge queue in donut and icecream + extortionate prices . One of the shop staff we encountered was new but untrained and didn't know prices of the rucksacks.
Disappointing for the cost involved. Won't be going again.

3  Thank Lucelockett
LEGOLAND_Windsor, Social Media Team at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2018

Thank you for your review of LEGOLAND Windsor Resort.

Please send us a message at customer.services@LEGOLAND.co.uk and copy in your Brick Reference number 3290539 as we would like to hear any further feedback about your experiences.

LEGOLAND Windsor Resort

Write a ReviewReviews (16,676)
All reviews
in 188 reviews
"packed lunch"
in 425 reviews

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We were happy with the cost paid for our package (children going free and a free day with hotel).

Having read reviews before travelling we decided to purchase a standard Qbot for one day although it took a lot of deliberation.

The range of activities and attractions was good and we didn’t find that lots were closed and although there were a few areas that would benefit from a power wash/clean I thought the park was well kept. My children love Ninjago, the ride was ok, queue insane (can’t use the Qbot) but they probably enjoyed the models outside more. Atlantis was fantastic and we all enjoyed The Dragon too. For me the model lands were much bigger than I’d expected and I thought they were great.

The negatives..... the Qbot. Despite paying £80 for one day it still doesn’t cut out queues at some of the rides e.g. Atlantis. We still had to queue for about 30 minutes despite arriving at the right time. It worked pretty well for some of the smaller rides but I don’t think it was worth the money.

The cost of goods and the sheer number of commercial outlets is staggering.

My biggest concern was however a staff member at a refreshment outlet. Whilst queuing to be served I watched this guy repeatedly lifting the lid of a dirty bin with his hands then handling food, money etc. When he served me I pointed out that he shouldn’t lift the lid but use the pedal instead. He denied that he had but then proceeded to do it again! When I pointed this out he said the pedal was broken as if that made everything ok. He was pretty rude but I was concerned because this is such a basic food hygiene requirement.

3  Thank TrishandNeil

Thank you for your review of LEGOLAND Windsor Resort.

Please send us a message at customer.services@LEGOLAND.co.uk and copy in your Brick Reference number 3290521 as we would like to hear any further feedback about your experiences.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We came here yesterday with our 2 boys, 9 and 6 years. We had a 2 day ticket but to be honest 1 day was enough to do what we wanted. Weather raining on and off but still managed to get around most areas. A lot of the Lego models need a good clean up but it was amazing nonetheless. Miniland was great and make sure you wait for the rocket in NASA to ‘take off’ as we almost missed it! The submarine ride was great along with the 4d, Viking river splash, the fiat driving school and the coastguard hq ride.
Food options were quite disappointing and the best bet with enough seating was the pizza/pasta buffet. Quite expensive but we had a 20% off with our ticket which helped!
They had the rain ponchos which were about £3.50 for kids sizes.
We downloaded the legoland app which showed queue times. They started off at around 15-20 minutes then crept up to 50-60 minutes and that was on a rainy day!
We stayed at the Hilton St Ann’s so cannot comment on the Lego themed hotels. We all had a good time so definitely worth a visit!

Hi,

Thank you for recommending LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort to our current and future TripAdvisor Guests. We are delighted you and your family had a wonderful visit and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Many rides and food places closed. Train not even running. In 5 hours we managed 3 rides, one show, a face paint and something to eat. Our first and last visit to this park. The only good thing was we got 2 of our tickets for £12 from the " Times " deal.
Staff didn't even seem too interested.
Paying for parking on top of everything else????

3  Thank Stuspell69

Thank you for your review of LEGOLAND Windsor Resort.

Please send us a message at customer.services@LEGOLAND.co.uk and copy in your Brick Reference number 3290462 as we would like to hear any further feedback about your experiences.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 4, 2018

So excited to take my 2 boys on a 2 day break to Legoland but once we arrived we found that many of the rides were closed due to poor weather (baring in mind at most it was mildly spitting); I doubt these rides would ever open with English weather being the way it is. I seriously feel that the rides were closed to suit Legoland, staffing or some other reason, more than down to any weather issues.
An issue I encountered was where rides that were totally suitable for both my boys (3 and 5 years old) would not allow both on at the same time without an adult for each. These were not high speed or risk rides. Being the only adult this made it incredibly difficult to find rides that we could all go on. There was no common sense or customer care demonstrated - indeed after queuing for more than 30 minutes for a ride that did not make it clear that an adult had to travel with each child, the supervisor who came to see me told me that, in essence it was tough, and actually there were no rides in the vicinity that we could be put on. He rather directed me to guest services at start of the park.
I have since been on legolands website and I cannot see any literature that recommends an adult for each child below a certain height. And based on my experience it absolutely should.
The Guest services even has a sign up saying that bad language and verbal abuse will not be tolerated... and I agree, it absolutely should not be tolerated. But I find it indicative of this park that they get so much abuse that they feel they need to warn customers against this at the guest services. Why would a kids amusement park generate enough verbal abuse that would require a sign to warn people.
Having said that, their representative Alice was very helpful and understanding and went a long way to address the issues that we encountered.

3  Thank RMHuckleberry

Thank you for your review of LEGOLAND Windsor Resort.

Please send us a message at customer.services@LEGOLAND.co.uk and copy in your Brick Reference number 3290447 as we would like to hear any further feedback about your experiences.