“pre theatre dinner.”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 21, 2018

Good atmosphere and helpful staff. Food excellent and prompt service.
The full menu looks good with a varied selection, and the pre thea tre dinner was excellent value.
Thanks.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,901)

Reviewed February 20, 2018

Very friendly and helpful service, in a lovely riverside setting, with a great choice of wines. The food was mostly very good apart from a risotto which was undercooked.

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

I visite Cote this morning for a quick breakfast.
The place was very busy but I got my breakfast really fast hot and delicious followed by a friendly and professional service .
Thank you .

1  Thank Ana Paula M
Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

We had very good time, absolutely loved the wine which has been recommended and really enjoyed the food. I would just wish for bit more space between the tables. All bit squeezed, however we had lovely time and will come back.

Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

Cote in Eton used to be one of my and my wife first choice for breakfast/lunch/dinner. Unfortunately this place really remember better days... Busiest place in Windsor in perfect location need proper people in charge with love and passion. I’m sure it’s not easy to manage biggest restaurant in heart of Windsor also I can imagine it’s even harder to find good FOH and BOH in small town. Two-three years ago myself and my wife been regulars in there - food was good - not amazing because it’s just chain but quality of service, staff attitude, atmosphere in general made this place special. We came back in December after couple of months, first what we noticed was plenty of new staff in struggle with simple hospitality tasks(where is management?). We used to know at least 70% of staff (not personal, maybe couple from names) but after two years things get changed. We can’t find our best servers (apart of that little Hungarian lady - much love for you). Maybe this place making more money, maybe head office prefer pay less students/temporary workers than looking after LOYAL AND SKILLED STAFF. Maybe you taking more profit now but this place it’s not special anymore. It’s just sad.
Your regulars and biggers fans.
Will&Sarah