“Lovely meal ”

Al Fassia Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Al Fassia Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 258 Restaurants in Windsor
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: African, Moroccan
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: If you are looking for a fine traditional Moroccan cuisine in Windsor, then Al Fassia is exactly the place you need. Offering an extensive selection of the best quality food including advanced menus, couscous, fish specialities and vegetarian menus, Al Fassia will look after your individual needs with a friendly and hospitable approach.
Reviewed February 13, 2018 via mobile

Came here after reading the reviews on trip advisor and wasn’t disappointed. The owner was very welcoming. I had couscous aux brochette chicken which was very tasty. They were very accommodating of a single diner. Will be back next time I’m in Windsor

1  Thank BarlowO

Reviewed February 6, 2018

we were a group and shared the entrees but had each our own main. To be honest the menu is a variation of a couple of dishes served in different ways but it is very well excecuted and very tasty.

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

We visited this nice little Moroccan restaurant after searching for nice places in Windsor to eat on TripAdvisor after reading the reviews. The restaurant definitely lived up to its expectations there was a warm welcome from the start and the waitresses and owner were all polite and the food was exceptional. If you are to book a meal in the evening advice: we booked it for 7pm and we saw it soon fill up for 8pm so book in advance and early.

1  Thank Wesley B
Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

My Mrs found this restaurant online and we decided to go there for a family dinner. I have to admit that this place just reminded me of my last visit to Morocco. Foods are so yummy and taste exactly like the food I had on my way to mount toubkal. We enjoyed every single dish we ordered. Price is not that expensive for Windsor. Nice and friendly staffs. Very nice and clean place. Definitely going back there for meal.

Reviewed January 27, 2018

The last time we came here was September 2017 for a chilled out weekend. The food, the service and the ambiance was amazing. Mid week in January 2018 we book and exactly the same experience. We absolutely love this place and would highly recommend