“Fantastic food and service”
Review of The Royal Oak

The Royal Oak
Ranked #6 of 108 Restaurants in Evesham
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Proud to be serving great drinks & locally sourced food. Open from 11.30am. Fresh food served all day, every day.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We visited the Royal Oak to celebrate my birthday, the shared meat and fish platter was delicious, followed by a top quality steak. The service was exceptional, no problem bringing our booking forward as we had a few changes to our plans. Topped off with a card from the staff and a really nice chocolate and strawberry nibble. Well done Royal Oak team, will definitely be back

1  Thank Craig B

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

13 of us visited for dinner last night.
Pre-ordered our food which was all beautifully cooked as desired and tasted gorgeous.
Staff very pleasant and food reasonably priced. Really can’t recommend enough!

1  Thank 168rfn
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

This isn't the first time I've written a positive review for this place and I'm sure it won't be the last if they keep up the quality of food and service!

Attended for Easter lunch with my husband and two friends. The team at The Royal Oak are always welcoming and friendly and nothing seems too much trouble (even when you get a fussy way We like me).

Three of us went for roast beef (cooked to your liking) which was delicious with a fab selection of veggies and all the usual trimmings. My husband had the kiev from the specials which he thoroughly enjoyed. Although we'd had more than enough to eat with our mains we couldn't resist a pud and I would highly recommend the sharing deck.

The relaxed and friendly atmosphere meant that what started out as lunch lasted several hours of good drinks, great food and lovely company.

1  Thank LawRed1981
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

A lovely find in Evesham. Excellent service and they catered well for my gluten free lunch. Even cooked the chicken wings without the sauce so I could have them and had gluten free bread. We had the sharing meat platter and it was superb. It’s a nice old traditional pub right in the middle of the town.

1  Thank Nettie13
Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Living round the corner I’ve always wanted to pop in for a drink or try the excellently rated food. Finally went for a quick evening meal with my partner, ended up having 3 courses because the options were to good to miss. I’ve now started going weekly to take advantage of the specials that they regularly change.
Also pop in for a drink and sit by the open fire, perfect for the chilly nights at the moment!
Highly recommend!