“Top Asian restaurant”

Ranked #15 of 373 Restaurants in Worcester
Price range: US$20 - US$33
Cuisines: Chinese, Malaysian, Singaporean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Singapore Restaurant in Friar Street, Worcester is a modern Cantonese restaurant offering quality Cantonese cuisines, tucked in one of the most historic streets in Worcester. The restaurant opens SEVEN DAYS a week. The restaurant is open from 5pm to 11pm Monday,Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Open from lunch time 12pm to 11.30pm on every Friday, Saturday and on Sunday from 12pm to 10.30pm.Express lunch menu is available from 12pm-5pm. We offer authentic Cantonese cuisines, plus flavourful South East Asian dishes that will make you come back for more!
Reviewed March 26, 2015

Excellent Asian food, utsnadung sift shel crab and beef that melts in your mouth. friendly staff and a good deal

Reviewed March 5, 2015 via mobile

I've been to a quite a few of these types of restaurants, but I can easily say that this is one of the best.

The service was great and the food was something else!

Reviewed March 3, 2015 via mobile

I came here because it changed the ownership and I want to give it another go coz it is awful last time and I am glad that I did. The service is extremely good, the atmosphere is better than I thought. Although the price is a little bit higher but I still think it is worth to pay for this kind of standard food, you pay what you have. Remember, the price is not only the food, it also cover the service, the atmosphere and the restaurant's decorations. You won't regret that you choose a place like this. Certainly I will go again.

Reviewed March 3, 2015

Having been so very impressed with the quality of food and excellent service on previous visits to the Singapore Restaurant I took three friends for lunch on Friday 27 February 2015. They are all used to quality food, one being a retired professional chef.

I would like to congratulate David and Anne once again for giving excellent value with all the finer touches in the service and presentation. The attention to every detail is superb. Beautifully folded linen napkins and table covers, a luxury you rarely find these days except perhaps in the finest restaurants and even a hot moist hand cleanser at the end of the meal.

I shall be returning again when our guests from the USA come to visit us as I can feel confident they will enjoy eating at this restaurant.

Reviewed February 28, 2015

We only came here because the Chinese restaurant higher on the list was fully booked and I am glad we did. The food was delicious, the atmosphere friendly and the staff worked their socks off. If I ever happen to be passing through Worcester again I shall come back here rather than the other one.