“Birthday meal”

YamasS
Ranked #122 of 374 Restaurants in Worcester
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Reviewed July 12, 2017

Friendly warm welcome, we had to give the waitress the numbers for each dish from the menu as she hadn't worked there long?
The Greek Meze was good to start & then we shared the Mousaka,& Stifado which were both nice all wash down with a Greek bottle of Rose'
Too full for sweets!
Care when trying the Raki!!!!

1  Thank Stuart R

Reviewed July 11, 2017

Tasty food, love the décor reminded me of my time in Cyprus, service was excellent. Clean interior, lovely blue and white tables and chairs with Greek music playing. We enjoyed the food it is suitable for vegetarians too. I had halloumi followed by Vegetarian moussaka which was very tasty. We were celebrating my husbands birthday and they gave us a free fruit salad, which was beautifully presented.

1  Thank Ingrid B
Reviewed July 10, 2017

We were spending one night in Worcester on our way to Hay-on-Wye and walked around town looking for somewhere to eat; I'm so pleased that we chanced upon Yamas as all 4 of us thoroughly enjoyed our meals. We all had something different and were very impressed, not only with the food (which was excellent value), but also with the lovely, friendly staff. If I'm ever in Worcester again I know where I'll be eating and I urge others to do likewise.

Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

Authentic, fresh and flavourful! This is the best Greek food we have had outside of Greece. Today, we went for a takeaway Gyros: the tzatziki was delicious. Great value for money, can't wait to come back for an evening meal. Thank you!

Reviewed June 26, 2017

In town for the reunion as always at this time of year when we saw this restaurant severing gyros the men all thought of their time when they
served in Cyprus. Service was good and they had diet Coke (which is all I drink !,),food good and will go again.