“Drinks”

Cuisines: International, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 15 June 2017

Called in for a drink. Service a tad slow but nice to sit in the café on a quiet day.
Prices reasonable.

1  Thank WorcesterMoray

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

We heard very good things of this place so we have it a try.
The assistant at the till wasn t very helpful .
We had a burger with their slow cooked beef and was tasteless and soggy. A rice bowl with meat that tasted awful, overcooked rice , the souce wasn't cooked and the all dish looked like take away from the supermarket,
When we mention our opinion to the waitress she said , 'Ok', and that was it.
Good place to have a coffee perhaps but sure ther is no love in their food .
Never again.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

After some years of finding The Orchard Cafe dependable I found this no longer the case 12 months previously, but as I had seen they had obtained an award for healthy food from WCC I gave it another try. I cannot tolerate wheat or dairy and explained this and was advised that baked beans on GF Bread was all they had that would fit the bill. When it arrived it was a study in brown with a portion of Butter on the side which immediately sounded the alrm!! Previously they had always tried to brighten things up with some fresh salad but that was absent. My partner chose a bacon sandwich similarly brown with no salad. They have lost all effort to make food enjoyable.
I am aware that they take great pride in their home made baked beans. I hope this was an off day, the beans were tiny, looked very unappetising and tasted so strongly of cloves they were inedible.
We left. We did explain why and were offered a refund etc.which was we refused: trust was gone. We do not eat here anymore.
It is probably OK if you want cake and a beverage; the play area for children is a great draw and they cater for children but forget the cooked food and avoid if you have dietary special requirements.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

We visited the cafe today on our regular dog walking route for coffee, cake and a rest. Ordered and went to pay, only to be refused as I had the old style £5 notes. As these are legal tender until Friday 5th May and can then be handed into the bank after this date, I don't see what the problem is. Won't be in any rush to return even though we only live a 10 minute walk away and regularly visit!!!

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Had a love toastie and crisps. Then a slice of carrot cake - my absolute favourite carrot cake - there is none to rival it! Love the kids lunch pack for toddler. Noisy at times but only because it is super family friendly!