“Great cup of Joe”
Review of Coffee Dough - CLOSED

Coffee Dough
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed February 10, 2016

Stopped here whilst visiting Worcester for a day of shopping. Great place to stop and enjoy the city centre. I had a Flat white and it was great lovely girl served me and was very knowledgeable on coffee. had free Wifi which was great and ii stayed long enough to try a piece of cake and that was fab too. Will deffo visit again.

1  Thank Steve C

Reviewed February 4, 2016 via mobile

We love the coffee here - strong, rich but not at all bitter. We buy their ground coffee to take home too. Good sized regular cups, and they make latte exactly my taste.

Being an independent cafe we head straight here (or to the Balcony Cafe) where the coffee is fab, staff are friendly and enthusiastic, it's clean and situated in an attractive, modern building. Sitting outside is great (blankets and water proof parasols would be good!!??).

Panini's are lovely, as too are the muffins and smoothies. They serve Clipper Tea which we also enjoy.

Ideal for a quick stop as you shop, being smack bang in the city centre.

Reviewed January 28, 2016 via mobile

I was in here with my partner, and OMG! Here is the best panini! Serious! Lovely, kidness, romantic place :) l Shell the New regular customer. Respect :)

Reviewed January 22, 2016

My Wife and I have become regulars and would have no problems recommending this wonderful place to others. The BEST coffee, food, and staff. Always a warm and friendly welcome. Far nicer than the multi-nationals that are popping up everywhere. Give it a try you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed January 18, 2016

Sarah and I popped in for a coffee on a busy Saturday to rest our legs and we prefer something different to the usual Starbucks, Cafe Nero etc etc. I have to say it was one of the nicest coffee's I have had and with a large slice of carrot cake it went down very well. But food and drink apart, the real difference was the service and for that I have given this place 5 out of 5 and will definitely pop in here again if there is a free table which can be the only issue from time to time.