“Brief coffee and cake stop ”
Review of Coffee Dough - CLOSED

Coffee Dough
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed March 29, 2016 via mobile

I ordered a americano and some cake for my children and myself. Clean place in a glass box in the centre of the city. Cake was excellent, coffee good too. Service ok adequate.

Reviewed March 18, 2016

This my favourite cafe in Worcester. Very tasty, creamy decaf coffee. Friendly staff and very fresh cakes and pastries. It is good to have this local business in preference to the chains, many of which produce tasteless decaf coffee.

Reviewed March 4, 2016

Must be the best coffee in Worcester. I always make sure I find some time to stop for a much needed coffee break while shopping. Always served by a cheerful team.

Reviewed February 29, 2016 via mobile

Very good independent coffee shop! Excellent atmosphere and friendly staff. The lemon muffin was delicious and both of our hot drinks were good. Great value.

1  Thank JamesCarver
Reviewed February 10, 2016

Stopped here whilst visiting Worcester for a day of shopping. Great place to stop and enjoy the city centre. I had a Flat white and it was great lovely girl served me and was very knowledgeable on coffee. had free Wifi which was great and ii stayed long enough to try a piece of cake and that was fab too. Will deffo visit again.

1  Thank Steve C