McDonald's
Cuisines: Barbecue, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Stopped for yet another coffee and a break! great for a quick pit stop and recharge ones batteries, and fill up with coffee, and a little snack.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Always good for a coffee and some snack, the coffee is so good and does not costa-alotta, and why not have a bite to eat as well!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Food was the normal standard expected and filled the required gap. However, this is the only McDonald's I've ever been to where I've been asked to back up to the (unmanned!)payment window, whilst they found someone to serve me. The food was prepared and on the counter going cold, whilst I did this (luckily no one else was in the queue), and it still took them a good few minutes to open up the window!

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Ych a fi! Me and my wife had been feeling rather hungry after a little bit of a period of fish spotting with the local neighbours and we thought what better place to eat than our local Mac Donalds! Anyway, I had a little look at the menu and I decided to order a Happy Meal, as I was in a jolly good mood and thought to meself, why not? I ordered it and my wife had one too, and when we got it, I decided to open it. I opened it up, and it was blimming tiny! I gobbled up my fries in one go, not very many in there, and I also ate my burger which was the size of a pea, very quickly aswell, only to find that they'd given me a toy! A TOY!!!! I was so angry, do they think I am 5 or something!!! KFC is much better for fine dining, I would leave Maccie Dees If I were you! I am really cross at this.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Best cheese burger and milkshake I've had out of a McDonald's so much so I thought I'd leave a review.food was piping hot which I've never had before from a McDonald's as if it was cooked fresh to order and the milkshake actually tasted of chocolate ,now I no why as the person who served me said the syrups ran out let me just change it.now I no why from other McDonald's my chocolate milkshake tasted like nothing because they don't change the syrup half the time because they cant be bothered.well done aber Maccys by far the best in the country