See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 13, 2016 via mobile

Geri,the friendly Irish lady owner goes out of her way to help out if needed be. I was coming late and few minutes away from her B&B , I had a flat tire, she went out of her way to pick me up in the middle of the night . I was working the next day and she went back the next day to where my car is , put a note and arranged it to be fixed!!
The place is just 2min from the train station , room is clean and spotless .
I will definitely stay here again .

KCRose
(Cardiff)

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 8, 2016

We arrived to get a lovely welcome from Geraldine the Landlady.We were staying the night celebrate my Grandaughters 21st Birthday at Aberystwyth University.As it was the first time we had visited we asked Geraldine directions .She went out of her way for us and even gave us a lift up the Hill to the Uni.
There is nothing we can fault at this B & B the Breakfast was great.The rooms lovely & spotless.We stayed in the same room as reviewer DebJS2 and her review says it all
Thank you Geraldine you are a special lady and made us feel at home.Would definitely recommend this B & B to anyone. Would not consider any other B & B if we
stay in Aberystwyth again.

Room tip: The Rooms are Double Glazed
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paulineandharry
Reviewed November 16, 2015

My daughter and I used this B&B when doing a University Open Day visit as it was only 2 minutes from the station. Like the other reviewers we couldn't have been made to feel more welcome by Geraldine. Her quiet, friendly, helpful manner made us feel at home from the minute we walked through the door. The room was spotlessly clean with a sink and tea making facilities. A shared bathroom with toilet and shower also spotlessly clean. We had the room at the front on the first floor with a double and single bed in it, plus chairs and a coffee table in the window. It looked onto the road but was double glazed and the traffic was not particularly busy anyway and didn't disturb us. Wonderful cooked breakfast (veggie option available), cereal and toast and unlimited tea gave us the start we needed! Geri kindly kept our overnight bags while we went to the University and nothing was too much trouble. Would definitely visit again and thoroughly recommend this B&B. Thank you Geri for a comfortable stay!

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank DebJS2
Reviewed September 26, 2015

This is such a lovely B&B made extra special by Geraldine the nicest landlady you could ever wish to meet.
I had got my dates wrong and didn't realise until I was at the door! I was panicking but there was no need as there was still 'room at the Inn' and I am so pleased there was as it is a place I would not hesitate to go back to, nothing too much trouble, very central, over the road from the Train Station and a 20 minute walk up a VERY steep hill to the University via a 'short cut', I am sure Gerry will give you a map as she did me.
Thank you so much Gerry I will be back x

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank IOMgirlie63
Reviewed September 19, 2015

We arrived in the middle of the night After recommendation from the local hospital to be greeted by Geri who made us very welcome dispite the unsociable hour by bringing us tea and toast. The room was very comfortable and spottless. Breakfast was superb and vegetarian option was available. Geri was not only hospitable she went out of her way too accommodate.Nothing was to much trouble we would highly recommend this B&B .

Date of stay: August 2015