All reviews rabbit warren car park noise from the street included breakfast beer garden first floor single room top floor short stay fantastic stay comfy bed yogurt tea and coffee sea front earplugs hairdryer rear
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

Found Harry’s through Trainline booking. Arrived 8.30 on a wild weather Saturday evening. Young man in reception very nice. Room great value for money included breakfast. Bed very hard but that was my opinion my husband slept very well. Breakfast excellent and our server Roxy very friendly. Would definitely recommend. Didn’t get a chance to use bar or restaurant as we’d had a 6 hr drive and were tired. Next time would like to see the area more.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

All ok. Upgraded us to a better room which was up and down and up stairs and corridors but very nice when we got there. Nice and clean and comfy bed and bathroom nice. Parking at rear ok and breakfast ok too.!

Reviewed September 3, 2018

I didn't arrive until 4.30am and Steven, the owner, was exceptionally kind finding me a parking space. He allowed me to extend my check out time later that morning and made me extremely welcome. I had to be at a funeral at 2pm, so my stay was not really one of pleasure. However, I would definitely like to visit Harry's again, on a more pleasurable break. I would like to actually sample the menu on a relaxed trip next time. The room totally surpassed my expectations. It was not just spotless, but had lovely little touches like tissues by the bed, a generous amount of tea and coffee, beautifully set out and hairdryer and TV. There was a lovely courtyard outside where you can eat and drink. It was excellently situated by shops and near the sea. I would highly recommend.

Room tip: Quite a few stairs so not wheelchair or disability friendly - I didn't see a lift.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

quirky room bit to warm and windows opened a tiny bit but road outside busy and noisey from traffic. Later on it was drunks going home kept waking us up as had to have windows open. Breakfast was ok , fair value for money but wouldn't stay again as to noisey ! not the pubs fault. Nice and local for the shops and beach and we got parking at the hotel which was a bonus !

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Easy to find - as was parking. Staff are pleasant and helpful and pub/restaurant/rooms are very clean! Good location and good value for money. Breakfast times were very good - and the food itself was of a good quality.

Date of stay: August 2018