“fantastic food”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

I visited with my husband we have been before and had such a great meal we decided to return.We was not disappointed at all the food was brilliant again. We both had starters my hubby had the sardines and I had a feta and spring onion rolls to follow I had meatballs rice and salad.My hubby had the Algerian lamb again this came with rice and salad.The waiter was lovely and answered all our questions.He gave us a green and peppermint tea as my husband asked what would be drank with our meal.It was lovely i finished with a blakava its the best I have ever tasted.Thanks again for such a great meal keep it up.We will be returning.

1  Thank dandjbaker

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

Another excellent meal at Med Delight. Great service, fantastic food and nice atmosphere. Best restaurant in Aberystwyth. Can bring your own alcohol (small Tesco across the road) but sell basic wine and soft drinks. We will be back again.

1  Thank TheCelticCouple
Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

Visited this place for the first time mi d week. Wasn’t busy at all which is not uncommon as the weekends are manic. Lovely decor and clean and decent menu. I went for the mushrooms for starters followed by chicken au poivre Great choices both I would say. Portions were ample and food was well presented Only do one house wine which is £12.95 so I take it u can bring your own. We had a Harvey’s red . Service was good as expected and will definitely go back to try some of the other dishes.

1  Thank Sue P
Reviewed January 7, 2018

Had really lovely food here.great steak. Good service. Also watching other people's food,everything looked tasty. One tip though, veg is disappointing, oven chips or similar let the meal down, maybe they could do herb potatoes or sweet potato wedges instead?

1  Thank Jenny3hats
Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

A very pleasant restaurant with friendly staff and a good menu. Our food was very tasty and despite some reviews saying the portions are small we found the portion size too much to eat. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank SimonB416