Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$111
eDreamsUS$111
Agoda.comUS$111
TripadvisorUS$111
Hotels.com
All reviews retail park plenty of free parking good size family room night stay stayed for one night warm welcome parc vince ensuite
Selected filters
Reviewed September 19, 2020 via mobile

Booked this hotel for 2 nights for the Mrs's birthday thinking it would at least be half decent considering it cost £300 for a mid week stay. Wish I would have read the reviews on here first, as many state that the hotel is dated (1980's) rust around the bath plughole, torn floor and exposed chipboard on panels and a strange smell. Staff were ok and food was mediocre. Certainly no where near worthy of the price

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2020 via mobile

Pros:
Looks nice from the outside
Quick check in
Good location

Cons:
Busy hotel and parking spaces at night not guaranteed
Dated room, ripped bedding, issue with toilet noise when flushing
Cleaning noise... At around midnight on our first night I was awoken by a noise which sounded like furniture being dragged. This was pretty much constant until at 1.50am I decided to go and investigate. I made my way downstairs in my pj's and walked into the restaurant which is directly under our room. A radio was blaring and there was a man cleaning under tables. I explained to him that I could hear every chair he was dragging. He told me he'd 'Cool' dragging the chairs. The next morning I was shattered so spoke to a male on reception to make him aware. Our second night was perfect, no noise. However on our third and last night the noise returned!!!!!! I decided not to go down and speak to the man as he obviously doesnt take the guests seriously. Will definitely not be returning.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank pugel1198
Reviewed August 11, 2020

Otherwise known as Llety Parc, this Hotel was a pleasant surprise. We had a Family Room on 10th August 2020.... big, light and airy, very clean. Very comfortable. Beds not hard - great ! Only (and all too common in Hotels) grumble I would say is about the shower head not staying put, when altered to a certain angle. Surprisingly very busy restaurante given the times we live in currently. Evening meals was fab, great portions, and the breakfast very good also. And in both cases our family didnt have to wait long for the service. Despite Covid19 protocols being in place the staff were hard working, smart, polite, attentive, and prompt. A brilliant stay. Well done to all concerned.

Reviewed August 7, 2020

It was great to be back in our favourite Aberystwyth hotel. The Park Lodge reopened on 3rd August and things were slightly different but the warm welcome from Vince and Alison was as strong as ever. The wonderful staff as efficient as ever and the food just as good as it was before lockdown, the bonus for us was that dinner was half price. Now is the time to take advantage of this offer which lasts throughout August and is available Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Thanks' for a great visit.

1  Thank TravelhappyEngland
Reviewed August 5, 2020 via mobile

Visited for a family meal, excellent meal choices at really good prices. Staff really friendly and professional. Restaurant was impeccably clean, with staff even cleaning seats in between customers.
Food was top quality cooked to perfection, steak was cooked as requested. Family of five, all happily fed and excited to return on our next holiday.

Trip type: Travelled with family