All reviews queens bridge hotel located breakfast was buffet style hot chocolate and biscuits lots of hot water lovely night storage space a great sea view a lovely stay thoroughly enjoyed our stay weekend break bay window yogurt toiletries prom seagulls rear
Reviewed April 2, 2018

Arriving at the hotel the receptionist was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and had a good selection of biscuits, tea, coffee and hot chocolate. Breakfast was buffet style and delicious, and staff were all friendly.

Only downside was the wardrobe doors didn't slide properly, and handles were missing on quite a few doors. Just needs a little TLC.

Room Tip: Ask for sea view as the view is spectacular.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Wendy B
Reviewed February 21, 2018

We stayed in this hotel this weekend and were very pleased. We had a sea view room with a 4 poster bed, the room was lovely and clean with plenty of space. There was a really nice selection of tea, coffee and even hot chocolate and very yummy biscuits!! The buffet style breakfast was delicious which included good quality bacon and sausages. The staff are all really friendly too. The only down side was the lack of a lift as it was out of order, however the majority of hotels along the seafront don't have lifts either.
I will definately be using this hotel again.

Room Tip: Room 1 is perfect!!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 12, 2018

Oh dear! Needs some serious updating- door handle literally unlockable, bathroom light that was like a disco, very quirky outside room light that came on when going anywhere near the inside of the door. Furniture in bedroom very tacky room, cleanliness certainly wouldn't have passed a "four in a bed inspection - wouldn't recommend to anyone who was a little unsteady on their pins steps down to breakfast rom very steep.
Breakfast was ok but bacon under a hot light does tend to go a little chewy and wasn't the best- no return visit for us I'm afraid.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karen O
Reviewed January 7, 2018

Although the hotel has excellent views, the place is run down. Stair carpet worn in places. Initially thought that the 4 poster bed was impressive but the mattress was worn out and saggy in the middle, very uncomfortable. The sofa bed also very uncomfortable.cracks in window frame. Lift didn't work. The door to the room wouldn't lock properly and so we had to leave it unlocked when we went to breakfast. Breakfast was buffet style served in a depressing windowless basement. We would have mentioned that the door wouldn't lock but reception was locked and shutter drawn. We had to leave key on the ledge. On the up side it was clean and warm and the hospitality tray was well stocked.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jenny3hats
Reviewed December 30, 2017

My wife, myself and two friends were touring the UK and Ireland and as an old school friend of mine lived near to Aberystwyth, I booked this hotel for two nights in order to visit my pal. This was done through another website but after the booking was made I discovered through other reviews that the elevator (lift) was out of order and we had been placed on an upstairs room. I later called the hotel and could only speak to the night porter but he informed me that the elevator had not worked for almost three years as they were unable to get parts. I called back the following morning and spoke to a manager to cancel the booking but I was still charged a percentage of the fee. Very uncooperative and unfriendly - DO NOT BOTHER!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family