“Delicious Veggie Food”
Review of Crimson Rhino

Crimson Rhino
Ranked #36 of 162 Restaurants in Aberystwyth
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Description: Ethical cafe/restaurant. Lunch, evenings, coffees and cake. 4 Northgate Street, Aberystwyth. mon-wed 11:30-3:30pm. thursday-sat 11:30-8pm
Reviewed August 10, 2017

Fantastic veggie food. It makes a change to have a genuine choice, all of which are delicious. A shame the building is a bit worse for wear, hope this gets improved as they get more business, but no hygiene complaints. The chairs and tables are clean and comfortable, quirky design and service was excellent.

1  Thank thaf1

Reviewed August 6, 2017

I was visiting Aberystwyth (from London) and had lunch here with friends. As a veggie, I felt spoiled for choice with the menu but opted for a falafel burger with chilli chutney and chips. The food was delicious & I will be back for more next time I visit!

Reviewed August 5, 2017

This is a nice light, slightly hippy themed veggie/vegan place - it's not posh and it's obviously not supposed to be.
The food is good, we had 3 different types of burger (Falafel, Halloumi and a pulled jackfruit sloppy Joe) which were all nice - well presented and tasty.
The staff were friendly, and the prices ok - you can see the menu and prices on line so you know what to expect.
Very pleased to find this little place in Aber :)

Reviewed August 4, 2017

Loved it. As delicious and filling as any meaty restaurant. One of the best vege cafes I've been to. I had the falafel and the boyf had a vege burger. Both really super delicious. I also really loved the decor. Mix and match and obviously hand done. Unpretentious.

They were out of my preferred desert, the cakes look delicious but they weren't meringue which is the queen of all deserts, obvs.

Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

I visited the Crimson Rhino with my entire family. A party of 16.
Tom and his crew were attentive and friendly. He gave us plenty of time, which was needed as the menu is quite varied.
The welsh perl las ravioli was so delicious, I am already planning my next visit.
Being able to bring our own wine was also great.
Lots of thanks for helping to make our evening so special.