“Second time and just as good.”
Review of Pysgoty

Pysgoty
Ranked #1 of 163 Restaurants in Aberystwyth
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Description: Pysgoty Re-opens Wednesday, January 17th 2018 Located on the harbour front in Aberystwyth, mid-Wales, Pysgoty is a small recently-opened licensed café-bar specialising in fish and seafood dishes of the highest quality. We pride ourselves on providing a relaxed atmosphere and a warm Welsh welcome. Pysgoty offers a selection of freshly-prepared fish and shellfish caught by Aberystwyth fishermen in Cardigan Bay whenever possible. Positioned between the harbour and marina on the one hand, and Aberystwyth's South Beach promenade on the other, Pysgoty's outdoor seating area boasts panoramic views of Cardigan Bay and the Rheidol river, and is within direct sight of Aberystwyth's stunning sunsets
Reviewed May 24, 2018

Well I was definatly not disapointed on my second visit, the food again was firs class I dont know how the do it with such a small kitchen, but I take my hat off to all the staff for good service and food.
I look forward to my next visit.

2  Thank Brian D

Reviewed May 20, 2018

Absolutely loved the food at this restaurant, definitely lived up to its reputation!
We had the perfect sunny afternoon for it too, so location looked stunning, and it was good to sit out on the deck.
Lovely staff, wonderful seafood, and tasty drinks - an afternoon to remember.

1  Thank Touring_Gecko
Reviewed May 18, 2018

One of the best fish restaurants I have ever been - 6 of us booked for a birthday celebration and the the food was extremely tasty and well presented - a surprise to find local lobster on the menu served with home made fries - delicious and very reasonable priced.
Great service and good value for money - watching the sunset was an added bonus!
Highly recommend.

1  Thank welshtraveller2305
Reviewed May 17, 2018

This tiny gem of an eatery is the best fish restaurant I have ever eaten in. Ate there on Wednesday night, not our first time, and had another wonderful meal. Shared the smoked fish starter, delicious with home made pickles, then we both opted for the Hake. The cockle sauce was divine, the hake cooked to perfection, the asparagus just right. Both filled to bursting we shared the warm sticky apple,walnut cake with honey ice cream.

Reviewed May 14, 2018

This is my number one restaurant in Aberystwyth and surrounding areas.
Have been here a few times since we found this little gem, hidden away at the south end of Aberystwyth beach with lovely views out to see and the marina behind.
It's always nice to sit out on hot sunny days and seating inside is very limited so I would advise a table to be booked as its always a buisy little place.
The food are all fish menus and are fresh daily from the harbour directly behind.
We have tried different dishes here and they all have excellent flavourings and textures.
This place is well worth a visit but please book.Also an excellent place to come to have a glass of wine or a beer and appreciate the lovely view of the marina and the sun going down.

1  Thank David J