“Fish n chips ... With a view”
Review of Pier Brasserie

Pier Brasserie
Ranked #30 of 155 Restaurants in Aberystwyth
Price range: US$5 - US$27
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Pier Brasserie boasts a rustic, informal environment for dining out with friends or family. The restaurant offers a comprehensive range of meals that cater for a lunchtime snack to a three course evening meal, all offered with uninterrupted views over the spectacular Cardigan Bay.The unstructured nature of the restaurant means you can enjoy dining out in Aberystwyth for as much or as little as you like; or simply enjoy a relaxing drink at the bar.
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

The manager here is excellent ... The trainers need more (a lot more) training!!
Wine is excellent .... Beer good n cold .... Fish n chips ... Bostin .... And view Amazing!!

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is on the end of a crumbling pier. It is cavernous and looks like an old nightclub. Nevertheless it boasts numerous awards. We went for Sunday Lunch which was just about ok. Nice views friendly staff.

1  Thank Hucclecotecouple
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Went here for Sunday lunch. We were served at about 2pm. The food had probably been cooked before 12 noon and had been sitting around on a hotplate. My beef was dry and charred on the edges. The vegetables were soft and tasteless.
The view of Cardigan Bay from the window was good (hence 1 star). Nothing else was.

1  Thank Danny D
Reviewed 2 September 2017

We were really lucky to stumble upon the Pier Brasserie one evening. This is little hidden gem located (as you guessed from the name) on the Pier. The long corridors which you walk through to get to the restaurant look slightly dubious, but once inside there is a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. The restaurant offers stunning views; we were lucky enough to secure a table seat, and were rewarded with a spectacular sunset over the sea. The menu is very varied, offering dishes from Italian to more traditional pub food. The food was really delicious, and was such good value for money. It seemed the perfect place for families, couples or solo diners. The staff were really lovely and couldn't do enough for us. They were so efficient in making sure we had everything we needed, and made us feel like valued customers. I will definitely be coming back to the Pier Brasserie again in the future, and cannot recommend it highly enough to others.

1  Thank Lilia939
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Up until this month I loved going to this restaurant. The reason: the fajitas. I absolutely loved them, they were the only dish I ever ordered. That's why I am extremely disappointed and shocked that they are no longer on the menu :( so even though I have given a very good review, down to the brilliant service I receive, I doubt I will go again (unless the fajitas are put back on the menu!)

1  Thank Josie E