All reviews burger king travel lodge service station room was clean petrol station car park same building sat nav family room reception staff ideal location night stay excellent value for money easy access stayed for nights tea and coffee good nights sleep
Reviewed October 8, 2018

Good central location to surrounding tourist attractions. Not much onsite. Fuel station. Burger King and Starbucks. Burger King prices was as you expect from a mortoreay service station. Room was clean and adequate. No noise from surrounding roads. Our room was probably the furthest away from the entrance. Car park was a shared site so has its problem with litter as a few pot holes. Staff were friendly and polite.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for the night while my partner was on a course. We booked for a late checkout so I can chill in the room before my 350 mile drive home while she was working I got woken up twice once by the receptionist and house keeping at 11:55 (check out normally 12) to make sure I was out of the room for cleaning. After explaining I paid for late check out they left. Then got interrupted by a man just walking into the room at 12:45! He saw me and just walked out. He apologised on my way out! He may of been the manager checking the room was clean for the next guest but still they should be aware of people who pay the extra for late checkout!!
Room was clean and what you expect from a travelodge hence 2 stars instead of 1!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
TravelodgeUK, Ben from the Social Media Team at Travelodge Bangor Wales, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2018

Thank you for your feedback.

We are really sorry to hear of your experience. Please accept our sincerest apologies and we have passed your comments onto the hotel manager as this does not reflect Travelodge standards.

Could we kindly ask you to contact one of our Customer Services Advisors via our website help form with a copy of your review to look into this more thoroughly.

Thank you again for reviewing our hotel.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

I would like to say the bangor travel lodge is ideal for a base to get round parts of Wales. Travel lodge was clean and staff were very helpful. The only thing I found negative was sign posting to get there is bad it actually is round the back of the services blink you would miss it. That's the only complaint I have. Otherwise every thing else is what it is with travel lodge.

Reviewed October 1, 2018

First and foremost for anyone visiting this site DO NOT use the post code provided. This will leave you, as we found out to our cost, on the slip road of the A55 heading away from the hotel. When we mentioned this to the lady on reception, she said that people were always getting lost!!!
Pros.
Very reasonably priced.
Lovely large comfortable bed.
Large room.
Good bathroom.

Cons.
Apart from two slots in the bedside cabinets, no drawers of shelves.
One small wall heater in the room. Adequate on this visit but a potential problem in colder conditions.
At a time were wifi is available free in virtually every cafe, bar and pub, it's an insult to be charged for any usage over 30 minutes.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed September 29, 2018

very clean everything we needed and most importantly dog friendly our border collie Flynn loved it. spent the day at Zipworld very close by so was ideal location for our trip. Only down side food was not available after certain time as places shut down not travel lodges fault but would be better if eating places were more available. and opened earlier in the morning not open till 9am

Date of stay: September 2018