“Great service!”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #71 of 126 Restaurants in Caernarfon
Reviewed July 11, 2018

My wife and I were in Caernarfon in late June for a motor show and were encouraged to pop in by my cousin's husband; my tuna melt was alright without setting the world alight but my wife's salad was really nice; the food was freshly prepared, which was a pleasant change from the usual but the high spot had to be the service...from a really delightful young lady called Jess who could not have been more welcoming or helpful so our first ever subway visit left a positive impression. Sadly after returning home we visited another subway outlet in our local out of town shopping centre to be greeted by two gloomy members of staff who looked at us and served us as if we were both carrying contagious diseases...just proves you can't win them all, but Jess WAS a star!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed February 22, 2018

I love Subway because everytime I go it's always up to a great standard. I love my sandwiches and when I go to Caernarfon subway I'm never let down.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank redmel2017
Reviewed July 22, 2017

Subway has a good reputation for good fresh fast food. All the salad item are always crisp and fresh

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed December 13, 2016 via mobile

Best subway i'v had no where is better than the one in caernarfon north Wales come and see for ya self

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed November 26, 2016 via mobile

Being my favourite lunch I've been to a few outlets and this one is by far the friendliest I've ever been to.

Date of visit: November 2016