“Great Value Breakfast.”

Babs Gwyn
Ranked #67 of 109 Restaurants in Caernarfon
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 13 June 2017

Babs Gwyn does a very good value breakfast and good pot of tea and toast to go with it. We sat down stairs and only realized they had an upstairs room after we ordered but we felt cold as the door was open and leaves were blowing in. We really enjoyed the breakfast so thank you Babs Gwyn.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

I hadnt been here for a few years and visited today as l was in town. It has gone downhill. I had a turkey bap . The turket was the wafer thin processed type and lve never had a roll or sandwich with so little filling.the bread was nice but at £2.40 they are obviously concentrating too much on profit rather than quality which is a shame as you used to be able to get a good lunch here to take away . I will not be visiting again

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Called in for a sandwich and a cup of coffee for my wife and for myself. Sandwiches were freshly prepared and brought to us at our table outside. The meat was delicious. I commented on this to a member of staff who informed me that the meat came from the local butcher just up the road. Menu was varied and very inexpensive. Will certainly visit again when we are next in the area.

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Visited lately for the first time with a friend as we were passing by, the only thing that was off putting is that none of the staff uses gloves when handling food, therefore i wouldent be tempted to have food here..lovely cup of tea cant fault that

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

Visited Babs Gwyn whilst en route, very friendly staff. I ordered a lamb with mint and cheese on toast for my wife. Both are very well prepared and taste so delicious.