“Lovely food”

Price range: US$7 - US$17
Cuisines: British
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Traditional tea rooms set in the old town square of Llangollen called 'Ham and Egg square'. We are dog-friendly in our large outside seating area which is also ideal for cyclists and walkers. We have a recently updated menu and are now fully licensed, serving evening meals till late.
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

We have actually eaten here twice in a week because we enjoyed it that much, the staff see to you right away, the food is very well presented and lovely too. The next time we visit Llangollen I’m sure we will be eating here again.

1  Thank Destination589087

Reviewed August 6, 2018

We went here for early evening dinner. very laid back and friendly. food was good and I had the special Ham and eggs which was plentiful.

1  Thank 52Jeanni29
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Stopped her for cup of coffee/tea and cake, sat outside, the waiter serving us was very helpful. Lovely choice of cakes. I had the coffee cake which was a good size slice, the rest had a variety of cakes and scones all by all accounts tasted delicious.
Reasonably priced to sit and watch all the other tourists.

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

This is a lovely cafe with plenty of outside seating and polite and friendly staff. I had bara birth which was lovely but it was the tea, strong with a rich flavour probably one of the best cups of tea I've had!

1  Thank 242Ian
Reviewed July 30, 2018

We were staying in Llangollen for a couple of nights and we wanted a light snack, called in this restaurant for a cream tea I must say this was the nicest scone I have ever had and also a lovely cuppa. We were served by a friendly young lady who made us very welcome and if we are ever in this area again we would definitely be returning.

1  Thank Suse1826