“Lovely hidden gem”

Pantri Pentraeth
Ranked #5 of 6 Restaurants in Pentraeth
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Dining options: Takeout
Description: We serve freshly made hot and cold sandwiches, toasties, panini's Breakfast trays and baps and a variety of other take away meals including hot pies and pasties, all baked on the premises daily Homemade lasagne,chilli,chicken curry and soup We have a reasonable range of vegetarian choices including a soup and vegetarian breakfast Hot and cold drinks. Everything is made to order to ensure you get exactly what you want!
Reviewed August 29, 2017

Visited today while I waited for my car to be worked on.

I had the breakfast baguette which was beautifully soft. The bacon and sausage were very tasty, and the egg lovely and runny. The staff very attentive.

Well worth going out of my way for in the future

Dave

Reviewed March 11, 2017 via mobile

Never ceases to amaze me how this little gem offers such good quality food for such a cheap price. Great friendly local service, should definitely be on your list when on the island!!!!!

Janette S, Joint owner at Pantri Pentraeth, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2017

Thank you very much for your review! Look forward to seeing you soon
Janette, Maria and Sheila

Reviewed January 20, 2017

I love the Pantri Pentraeth. The home cooked food is excellent especially the Pea and Ham soup which is just like soup my grandma used to make. They also do home made Eccles cakes once a week which are delicious and much nicer than the shop bought ones. But most of all they always give you a smile and a warm welcome. I often go there for lunch and would highly recommend it.

Janette S, Joint owner at Pantri Pentraeth, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2017

Thank you for your review!
Sheila has to take credit for both!! I make the soup to her recipe and she makes the Eccles cakes. Glad you enjoy them,
See you soon
Janette, Maria and Sheila

Reviewed December 6, 2016 via mobile

This is a great little place... Lots of choice, they'll make something up for you or take what's in the hot cabinet, plus cakes and butties galore... I can't remember the last time I had a decent lunch for 2 people for less than a fiver!!! Amazing

Janette S, Co-owner at Pantri Pentraeth, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2016

Thankyou so much for your review! We are really pleased you enjoyed our food! Hope to see you again soon

Reviewed October 29, 2016 via mobile

We found this little gem by accident on our way back from Beaumaris. We were hungry and searched for somewhere for some food. Right by the junction and crossroads in Pentraeth, this small shop was just about visible at the junction and we pulled in for a bite to eat. Wow what a choice and the lady was very friendly we chose one hot pork and one hot turkey baps and we shared them between us! They were both lovely but we both thought the turkey with cranberry was the winner. We was only on the island for 4 days and on our way home we popped in again for a breakfast baguette, I had the sausage and bacon and my girlfriend had the sausage and mushrooms we both had a cuppa too. This Cafe is fabulous for the choice and quality of food and is centrally located on the main road, this one you have to try yummy

Janette S, Owner at Pantri Pentraeth, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2016

Thankyou so much for your review, glad you enjoyed our food! Lovely to meet you both and we hope you'll visit the island again. Janette and Maria