All reviews quirky hotel tower block menu is extensive spa bath low ceilings coaching house shepherds pie lamb wellington character and charm busy road four poster bed mussels both nights trout limited parking lovely atmosphere kippers
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’m into my history so visiting a 16th inn was right up my alley. And it’s still an inn not a pub! Amazing building, great food and ambiance. Chef needs to be wrapped up in cotton wool and told there’s no life outside Betws-y-coed! That’s a compliment by the way! Oh and radio 011 as background music - 50s and 60s. Perfect. No more to say. Good night.

Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

As always, a great stay at our favourite little Snowdonian Inn. Room was lovely and all of our meals were delicious.
Friendly owners and very helpful staff. Their lamb Shepherd's pie is the best dish,in my opinion.
Can't wait to come back and stay again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

Had a amazing lunch in a great venue , highly recommend home cooked food we had the Seafood gratin and fish and chips and steak and kidney pie and homemade soup .
Great quality and value for quality ingredients and service.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

I came here with my boyfriend, the food was amazing I had the lobster and would highly recommend and my boyfriend had the lamb wellington that was tender and tasty, I would highly recommend eating here! The only tiny thing I have to point out was our weird service, the lady with short grey hair told us sorry she took a while to take the plates she explained tables in the alcove area often get forgotten about, and then when serving another table and realising they had no cutlery she reached across and took the mains cutlery of our table and gave it to them we found the funny side but the other table were not happy, also had a drink forgot about and when asked for the bill she told us ‘it’s easier for me if you go to the bar and pay’ weird, I like a bill at the table! Anyway she was harmless and meant well, service was just a bit strange but funny, and the food once again was very good! If your in the area you must try the Ty Gwyn ❤️

Reviewed October 25, 2018 via mobile

Hotel in a good location on the outskirts of Betys y Coed. Room quaint and clean with an external bathroom which would have benefited from a radiator. Evening meal was also a good standard and value. Although menu was extensive. Breakfast excellent.

Date of stay: October 2018