“Mrs Griffiths”
Review of Yates's Wrexham

Yates's Wrexham
Ranked #15 of 27 Nightlife in Wrexham
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

Just been served burnt scampi apparently "that's how they come" disgusting, save your money go anywhere else!

Reviewed July 19, 2017

It very nice inside and the staff seemed fine. I didn't stay here very long because the drinks are so expensive compared to other places.

Reviewed May 5, 2015 via mobile

Popped in last Friday for some lunch to find that the beloved korma had been removed from the Yates menu. Despite being unable to find it I asked if they still did it and although the new menu meant it was not available they had some still in the kitchen. This was put through on the 2 for £6.95 deal for us as well. The service was top notch and the food was great. Will be coming here again next time I am in town for sure!

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Avoid this place. If the Management act like they did towards the last reviewer I'd go out of my way to not give Yates money. I've frequented this establishment and had similar experiences. Avoid at all costs.

3  Thank GarethL299
See more reviews
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I am appalled and discussed by the way I was treated last night after a heated debate about what was 'head offices' rules' on what should go in to a pitcher! It stated on the flyer that 2 bottles of WKD blue should go into a Cheeky V and only 1 went in, when I questioned it I was spoken quite rudely by one female member of staff who said that the instruction from head office was that 1 bottle was to go in! After a much long debate which ended in me refusing to pay £5 x 2 for a drink which I could have bought cheaper if I'd have bought it all seperately, me and friend proceeded to walk out (as I was doing this I was explaining to her why we were leaving because she didn't know) the manager then came behind us shouting that 'I should stop winging because I couldn't change the fact that, that we're the rules from head office'
I told him to please stop interfering on my conversation that I was having with my 'bestie' and for him to stop being so rude.
He continued to spout crap by saying that if I spoke to him 'like that' again, he'd have me banned from every pub in Wrexham. I stuck to my guns and told him that he was still being rude and to please stop. He then radioed through and got me banned from every pub in Wrexham like he said, for NO reason ( or that reason that he didn't agree with me) I feel that it was a total misuse of the radio system that we have in Wrexham and I did not deserve to get treated like a criminal!
On that note I will be making a complaint to head office, I will be getting intouch with trading standards and I will be contacting wrexham council too! Discusting management and Discusting people skills. THIS MANAGER SHOULD NOT BE WORKING IN HOSPITALITY!

7  Thank Lisacrawford79