“Just lovely ”
Review of Hills

Hills
Ranked #18 of 73 Restaurants in Brecon
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Description: Family restaurant serving amazing American classics. Located one mile outside of Brecon at Bishops Meadow.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Our second visit to this little beauty. The food is always great and the staff are polite too. A must visit if in Brecon.

1  Thank MDmags1976

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

After seeing many Facebook posts and reviews/shares, we really wanted to try this place. My husband had the chips and gravy burger and I have to say it looked amazing!
The chicken burger was also lovely. It was definitely worth the hour trip to try this place. Only slight down fall is the sides not being included in the price. I would have rather pay another £1 and have chips included. Although the sweet potato fries I did add were lovely :) but on the flip side the pints were very reasonably priced. Will definitely return

1  Thank jk5486
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Visited here yesterday with my family and was not disappointed.
Food was delicious, burgers were really tasty.
Beautiful surroundings and customer service was excellent!
Will be returning.

1  Thank LAMoon89
Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

Great burgers! I can see why they have won awards. Perfectly cooked as well. I visited with my family and we had a excellent meal, service was great and they couldn’t do enough for us. Price was very reasonable also. My only suggestion for a small improvement would be to put the home made salt for fries in jars on the table so we can add to our liking as there was slightly to much on my fries and everyone’s different. Can’t wait to go back again!

2  Thank HighFive80
Owain H, Public Relations Manager at Hills, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2018

Hi HighFive80!

Thank you so much for your kind review! We really do appreciate customer feedback. Thank you for your suggestion also - I have made a note and passed it onto the kitchen team.

We hope to see you again soon!
Kind Regards,
Keiran

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

I can’t praise this restaurant highly enough ! This was our second family meal at Hills. The staff , whilst young , were very attentive and made sure we had everything we wanted. The Sunday lunch was lovely and The Sunday lunch Burger was enormous. My 15 year old Grandson is notoriously hard to fill up, but Hills managed it . His comment was “ the best burger I’ve ever had “ ! Thanks to Owain Hill and all the staff. Lovely Mother’s Day !

Owain H, Public Relations Manager at Hills, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2018

Hi Debra L!

Thank you so much for your kind review! We hope to see you again for another lunch soon.

Kind Regards,