All reviewsstandard roomwowcher dealview roomkipperslovely hotelmy partnerfamily weddinglovely lunchfunction roomstayed for one nightfront of houseenjoyable stayhuge bedcar parkingbiscuitsold buildingfood was fantastic
Reviewed April 3, 2018

Stayed 1 night at this hotel on a wowcher deal. This is an excellent hotel, very comfortable room & nice dinner with excellent buffet breakfast. Good parking. Very good value. We have already booked another date. Staff were very helpful in giving us a ground floor room.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank HerefordshireSuntan
Reviewed April 2, 2018

Stayed on the top floor with visible beams, room was very clean and bed was comfortable. Had a great nights sleep until I was woken early by what sounded like someone using a vacuum cleaner in the corridor outside my room. Turned out to be the shower in a nearby room, which I discovered when I turned mine on. Pump assisted shower, so powerful, but very loud.
The breakfast was excellent with a good choice and the best bacon I’ve ever tasted.
Staff were very friendly and would certainly stay there again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank davewhitt
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night, all staff really helpful and accommodating. We had dinner at the hotel which was really good and breakfast again was delicious. Free parking. Highly recommended. My friend was sick and we were able to order food to our room. Many thanks

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank spice1982r
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here on a wowcher deal which included a two viruses evening meal. The hotel is delightful, very clean , with friendly helpful staff. The evening meal was very tasty with several vegetarian choices. The only downside was that we were unable to turn off the radiator in our room which resulted in us sleeping with the windows open. Not really a problem, just very warm!! Overall a very pleasant enjoyable break.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ecalpem0s
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing lunch here today. The food was fantastic and the service was outstanding! Our Italian waiter looked after us so well, we just didn't want to leave!

We will definitely visit again. Highly recommend.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family