“Seriously Amazing!”
Review of Adi's Dessert Bar

Adi's Dessert Bar
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Bridgend
Description: We are a family friendly, bespoke dessert bar offering a variety of home made, freshly prepared hot and cold desserts, light lunches, delicious ice creams and speciality teas and coffees. We offer catering to those with dietary requirements such as dairy free, gluten free and vegan. We have a function room, which is perfect for parties, meetings and group activities, available to hire.
Reviewed September 18, 2017

Such a great place to be. The waffles are the best around.......no one comes close to these. The menu is great and the selection is just above and beyond.
Staff are so lovely and helpful and always smiling and enjoying their work, which is great to see.
My daughter is a massive fan of the fruit pancakes which I have yet to try, but when I get through the waffle choices I'll be on to the pancakes ;-)
Thank you Adi's for bring such pleasure

1  Thank summersmile123
Kate B, General Manager at Adi's Dessert Bar, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Thank you so much for your review of Adi's.
So glad you enjoyed. Hope to see you again soon

Reviewed September 16, 2017

My friend and I called in on Saturday 9th September. I’m not sure what time we went as I was busy talking with my friend, roughly about 12 noon.

Outside are a few tables and chairs and inside is cosy but also enough space so you don’t bump other people when getting up or sitting down. The inside is light in colour with crisp white walls.

As you look around you can see the indoor seating with a long bench against the wall and chairs for the other side.

There is a lovely selection of drinks with the Radnor Hills range of Heartsease Farm soft drinks. The Raspberry lemonade is a lovely one to try. The price is for a bottle is £1.30 so just 10p more than a bottle of coke in most other shops, I was expecting it to cost twice that. There is a fridge filled with soft drinks, everyone can find something they like. You can have milk shakes, coffee, and tea.

How does this work when you order your dessert?
First you need to choose your base, which could be a waffle, crepe, pancake or a bubble waffle. All the choices are freshly made in front of you.
Next you need to choose you ice cream and how many scoops you would like. Then what toppings, sauces and sprinkles are included in the price. You have extra toppings available at an additional cost of 50p for any extra options.

My friend had a waffle with Mango, Oreo and Clotted cream ice cream. She chose berry fruit coulis for the sauce. I had a little taste of the Mango ice cream and the Clotted Cream, the Mango had swirls in it and I found this to be the creamiest of all the ice creams.
I went for a Bubble waffle Salted Caramel and Rhubarb and Custard ice creams. It was amazing, Salted Caramel sauce drizzled over and a flake and cream.
We owwed and awed over how nice they looked, then we had a little taster of each others order. Next we sat in silence for the longest time since we had met. I did have a look around and it was very quiet as everyone was enjoying their ice cream. I’m not a big fan of ice cream but with this Bubble waffle and the cinnamon in the mix, which I was not expecting, I loved this. I did not leave a drop of ice cream.

1  Thank Lauren B
Kate B, Manager at Adi's Dessert Bar, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Thank you so much Lauren. That truly is a fantastic review you have given us. We are so thankful ⭐️
Hope to see you again soon xx

Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

Had my little boy's birthday party here and it was great. Nice room for 15-20 kids, lovely food and friendly, helpful staff. It was a bit warm in the day but everyone had a great time. They coped brilliantly with a number of food allergies too.

1  Thank Helen P

Thank you so much for reviewing us on trip advisor.
We really did try our best and we are so pleased we could cater for all the dietary requirements.
Hope little one had the most wonderful time

Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

Visited for the first time on the 18th July 1st impressions very clean and welcoming staff good selection of ice-cream we all had the bubble waffles they are to die for definitely recommend this establishment, it is nice for a change to have a quality service and product in Bridgend Keep up the good work

2  Thank Chrisspar
Kate B, Manager at Adi's Dessert Bar, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2017

Thank you so much for your review. So glad you all enjoyed xx

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

It's an amazingly clean place and the staff are so helpful and welcoming! I had a bubble waffle with chocolate sauce and strawberries with ice cream on the side and it was incredible !! Amazing value for money, it's just what Bridgend needed. I'm in love

2  Thank Becca B

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad you enjoyed. Please come again soon x