“Authentic and delicious with the best staff.”

Woodyz Pizza Broadlands
Ranked #30 of 177 Restaurants in Bridgend
Price range: US$9 - US$15
Description: Woodyz pizza is an authentic Italian pizzeria. Our pizza's are made with fresh dough and are blast cooked in our wood fired oven. We have a varied menu with the availabilty to create your own pizza's and either take them away or sit in with us and enjoy the atmosphere! We also provide gluten free bases, vegetarian options and vegan cheese. We are also sell alcohol and have a restaurant area for you to sit in with us!
Reviewed November 9, 2017

My partner and I moved to Bridgend last year and only discovered Woodyz very recently. My partner is vegan and we saw on Facebook that they had introduced vegan cheese so we thought why not? That day changed our lives! I will never order a Dominos pizza again when I know that Woodyz is in the area and produces a pizza beyond compare.
Tonight was another story altogether. I turned up to the Broadlands branch thinking I had ordered with them but I had foolishly ordered with the Porthcawl branch. I was horrendously embarrassed but the staff were amazing and called the other store to get my order and make me fresh pizzas. As always, the pizzas were delicious and cooked to perfection. And to top it off, the staff were really lovely and very helpful.
I highly recommend a visit! You will not be disappointed.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

Best pizza outside of Milan! Made in front of you in no time at all. Tastes amazing. Had a takeaway, but would happily eat off of the floor in their Broadlands shop - the place was immaculate.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed September 23, 2017

Called and placed an order to collect. Ready and piping hot when I arrived. Daughter said it was the best Hawaiian pizza she has tasted . Will order again and would recommend

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

Being coeliac I'm always cautious about eating out so I spoke to these guys about their gluten free bases. With flour around they obviously can't guarantee cross contamination but they do everything possible to avoid it. I took a chance and am really glad I did. Best gluten free pizza ever, lovely place and really great service too.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

Following a fantastic afternoon at Candleston Castle and the dunes, we popped into Woodyz in Bridgend. The staff were superb and really friendly. (Even supplying some water for our dogs in the car!) we had 4 great speciality pizzas and drinks for a very reasonable price. The topping (sauce) was to die for. Forget your Pizza Hut and dominoes, you must try Woodyz!

Date of visit: August 2017