“Good Fresh Food”

Caffe Sidoli's
Ranked #4 of 5 Dessert in Bridgend
Cuisines: Italian, British
Reviewed October 3, 2017

Situated in the designer Outlet Village, not in he food court.
Can sit outside, it is close to children's play area which is useful for families.
Nice ice cream and fresh sandwiches.
Has seating outside as well.

Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

Very busy in the mid week but the staff managed to get through the queue quickly enough. Prices were reasonable.

Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

This place seriously need to evaluate the sizes of their coffee offerings!!
Prepare yourselves for a shock if you order a "large" coffee. With little more than two mouthfuls in this "large cup" and priced and £2.85 each it is an absolute rip off simply as it is next to the kids play area!!
Guessing the small cups are actually espresso cups!

Reviewed July 31, 2017

Never had a coffee here before as I prefer Costa. The shop was nice enough although we sat outside. My wife and had a cappuccino each and one slice of Victoria Sponge.

Felt the coffee was expensive for the size. Other chains have larger coffees for that price. The Victoria Sponge was a bit dry. Saving grace was the bloke who served us was very friendly.

I'll be honest, the only reason we went to this shop is because the children were playing in the park area. When we got there the tables outside had not been cleaned and it was full of adults taking seats watching their kids in the park - but ordering nothing. I had to clear out table myself.

Sorry Caffe Sidoli's - not brilliant.

Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

Have visited in past for soft drinks, ice cream and snacks and it is ok and a bit pricey but its handy if you have young children as next to play area. (Captive audience!)

Today had coffee instead. They don't seem to know the meaning of the word "large" though. I would expect a large latte to be in a large mug/glass as in Costa and other coffee shops but here they use the standard size and charge for large. Queried with assistant and to be fair she couldn't say much but another customer beside me agreed with my comment.

Think it will Costa for coffee in future.

3  Thank Olive F