“A quick coffe”
Review of Mcdonald's

Mcdonald's
Ranked #127 of 175 Restaurants in Bridgend
Reviewed February 17, 2017 via mobile

Called into McDonald's Bridgend for a quick coffee. As with all McDonald's you know what your getting before you enter a nice clean McDonald's fast service

Reviewed February 8, 2017 via mobile

After waiting for ten minutes for the female behind the counter to acknowledge me and mumble something about taking my order I then waited a further ten minutes for it to appear in the distance. I wouldn't mind but I had only ordered a small meal for myself. The person who appeared to be a manager was as much use as a kickstart on a canoe. When I went to eat my meal it can only be described as barely edible. The mugging was hard and crusty in fact it had probably been prepared some time ago. The female that served me could not have been less interested in what she was doing and her customer service skills are non existent.
Don't give these people your money go elsewhere where your custom may be appreciated.

1  Thank jd17171
Reviewed October 16, 2016 via mobile

Food as usual. No difference. No choices for vegetarians. Toilet was clean. It will be best if the cashiers are bit humble & smiles with customers. It seems they are not happy with their job. This restaurant is 24 hours.

Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

Yoga girl is a wake up and go...morning workout at the gym...Popped into McD's...always have a good, fun time here with everyone...Love it...I am so grateful for Mozzarella Dippers they are my favourite...Now I know how I work out so hard, being a girl who loves her food....The only diet I do is "I see food and eat it"...Happy Sunday everyone and keep up the great work on a PJ day......(28th August)...

Reviewed July 21, 2016

Popped in here today after a visit to the american travelling circus (which may i add was breathtaking,death defying and truly spectacular you must see them next time they are here, they were, well there are no words to describe how amazing the whole show was.

Anyway this must have been the first time our order was 100% correct,staff at paying window were very polite and helpful. Food lovely and hot,and the young lady by the serving hatch did not seem flustered (it was choc o block) she just took in her stride and was very professional and polite. So glad to see this, it seems to me that these fast food places have had some extensive training and it has certainly paid off with us, very impressed!. Please keep the great work up as it makes coming here worth the travel. For a moment i thought i was back in florida with their fantastic customer service skills well done guys!!!!!!!!

2  Thank Lovefood090