“Cold and not kfc standarf”
Review of KFC

KFC
Ranked #127 of 175 Restaurants in Bridgend
Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

Went to kfc tonight had a kfc fillet it was cold and very poor. It’s put me off kfc I used to love a kfc but I won’t be having one especially in Bridgend area for a long time. Very poor let’s the kfc franchise down.

Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff, clean. Had the 6 in the bucket chicken *delicious , however the fries could have been hotter.

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

I called in with 3 kids on the way back from a day out as a treat and wish I hadn't. First of all the queue was horrendous I waited at least 15 min before getting served (with 3 impatiens kids sat at a table) then when I finally got served the woman was quite rude as I have never been before i just asked a question about a meal and it was as if I had asked her to go and kill me a chicken! A further wait then for food (which I think is overpriced!) to then sit at a dirty table as it hadn't been cleaned. I know places get busy but their system clearly doesn't work. My advice is go to Mc Donald's, that's where I'm going from now on.

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Lovely meal and drink. Clean and lovely and friendly staff. Would definitely visit again and again. This is one of the best

Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

ordered food through the drive thru, missing food AGAIN , every other time we visit there is main components of our meals missing tried to call several times to no avail!!!!!