Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Voyager294091
Milford Haven

An excellent hotel in an ideal, central location

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jan 7, 2024
Our stay at the Wyndham Arms was excellent. The Manager was very friendly and polite. We had a large room with a very comfortable king size bed and a sofa. Tea/coffee making facilities were provided. Also an iron and ironing board and hairdryer. Breakfast was very good and more than adequate. Less than £10 for a traditional breakfast, small breakfast (January sale), tea and coffee. The location was central to shops, all in walking distance. Although there is no onsite parking, there is a public car park within 5 mins walk from the hotel. Overnight parking is £2 from 6pm to 7am. We arrived at 3pm and stayed until 10am next day. The cost was £8. Would definitely stay at the Wyndham Arms in the future.
Date of stay: January 2024
Room Tip: Reception is accessed by a lift or stairs to the first floor.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
View of front of guest house.
  • ZenHotels.com
    • eDreams
    • Agoda.com
    6.8 km from The Wyndham Arms
    View more hotels in Bridgend
    All reviews car park wetherspoons pub single room town centre location air conditioning saturday night bottled water the hotel manager a great stay would stay again lovely hotel staff were excellent stayed for one night lovely room lisa embassy accommodation
    Selected filters
    Reviewed December 9, 2023

I would like to thank the Management team at Wetherspoons for donating a raffle prize of two free meals and soft drinks to the Bridgend Combined Armed Forces and Veterans Breakfast Club.
    Many thanks for your support.
    Steve Lovell

Date of stay: December 2023
    Trip type: Travelled with friends
    Reviewed October 24, 2023 via mobile

Came for a single night in the hotel and found the welcome at reception very warm and friendly.
    The rooms are clean and hotel is a short walk from the station, access to the bar downstairs and no noise issues.
    If you stay in room 24 the remote doesn’t work properly- you have to find a switch on the side of the tv.
    Reasonable value and central location plus good breakfast here.

Room tip: Room 24 tv remote doesn’t work
    Date of stay: October 2023
    Trip type: Travelled solo
    1  Thank pnetster
    Reviewed September 22, 2023 via mobile

Went out for a bite to eat and couple of drinks on Wednesday 20/09/23 to the Wyndham Arms or Witherspoons in Bridgend.Mid afternoon they herded everyone to the restaurant area and end of bar so that they could clean the drains 🤔.
    Surely they should do this when pub is shut,I don’t know where they stand with the Health and safety of customers but I do know that the environmental health will not be pleased with them now.
    I Will be avoiding this place at all cost.

Date of stay: September 2023
    Trip type: Travelled with friends
    Reviewed August 29, 2023

Did not stay in this hotel but stopped there for a drink in wetherspoons having a dog and a disabled partner we sat outside We were aproched by a member of staff saying the manager had told her to tell us no dogs are allowed on the premises I replied we are outside on the pavement. There was no one else around I thought this was disgusting as we had brought our drinks and were asked to leave. We were on holiday in wales this impression will stay with me. John

Date of stay: August 2023
    Trip type: Travelled with family
    Reviewed August 19, 2023

I had a single room, the walls are thin, I could hear next door snoring all night long. My TV signal was terrible, I had the choice of BBC1 or ITV and that was for about half an hour before that started playing up
    too. My cup and glass weren’t changed daily, bin wasn’t emptied and I was given a dirty towel. There was a terrible noise from someone’s air con during the night sometimes that woke me. The bed was comfy though and I got given a synthetic pillow I asked for. It was very expensive for what it was.

Date of stay: August 2023